Inquiry How do I take back my credits from Alex Hue? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #61
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Awesome customer service skills there Alex.
alex just

Richard van Vondel

Old 05-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #62
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
Fe I love you to death you know this. But i know for a fact baby fat tails that have come from Alex have been at the following shows.

Taylor
Columbus
Cleveland

I am not sure how my friend received them but they were BABY less then 3 months at most. These Geckos were said to be produced by Alex Hue and came from Alex. I was looking to buy them this is how I know. My friend told me where they came from.
I was only stating things as I knew them to be. As far as who completed the transaction that led the AFTs to be sold recently, that only Alex can answer.

I hope that Alex can come here and settle all this very soon.

Old 05-20-2009, 03:38 PM   #63
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU View Post
I'll you what my darling, I hope he doesn't have to come here to settle it. Because that's when it could get ugly (for him). Because there is no valid reason to excuse yourself from doing what you should have been doing all along without the need of the BOI. You owe someone a refund and you pay them. Thats it. End of story. It doesn't take months or years to accomplish that - unless you're looking to stall that person or totally wear them out by delays to screw them over.

I'll say it again, Chris Johnson, TSE, Alex Hue, icky feeling.

I don't give a crap about his reputation on geckoforums. As far as I'm concerned he is an international conman at the moment.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:04 PM   #64
Gary O
Quote:
I was only stating things as I knew them to be. As far as who completed the transaction that led the AFTs to be sold recently, that only Alex can answer.

I am going to call you in a bit. My phone was not on last night and when I turned it on today when I was going to work I noticed you called. I will give you a call in a bit.

I have another issue I was involved in with alex but I was acting as a thrid party to get funds to someoen Alexed owed. I do not want to bring anything more to the table about that unless that person wants to post about it. But if he does I will also.

But Alex bad mouthed me and my business saying I could not be trusted and i have never down business with him directly only buying them ball pythons that you and your hubby got for me.

Old 05-20-2009, 05:00 PM   #65
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
I have another issue I was involved in with alex but I was acting as a thrid party to get funds to someoen Alexed owed.
Ohhhhh, so he had the time to pay back someone he owed but he didn't have time to take care of the international guys that he owes? I don't think I even need the whole story to that, so long as it was in the time frame that he owed these other guys. Thats just wrong, dead wrong.

I don't why I'm changing my mind about Alex reminding me of Chris Johnson, but he seems like more of the type of a Justyn Miller sort of icky scummy turd.

Coincidentally and quite amazingly both of them are/were big deals on geckofroums.

Old 05-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #66
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Ohhhhh, so he had the time to pay back someone he owed but he didn't have time to take care of the international guys that he owes? I don't think I even need the whole story to that, so long as it was in the time frame that he owed these other guys. Thats just wrong, dead wrong.

I don't why I'm changing my mind about Alex reminding me of Chris Johnson, but he seems like more of the type of a Justyn Miller sort of icky scummy turd.

Coincidentally and quite amazingly both of them are/were big deals on geckofroums.

Tbh this hase nothing to do with geckoforums , the reason why the post was removed from geckosforums was because it is against the forums rules to post bad things about anny breeder so ot doesnt mather who it is its just not allowed that is why it was removed not because alex was a 'bug guy 'up there coz i have never seen him post on geckoforums.

on the other part of your post i totaly agree but that is quit offious

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

Old 05-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #67
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post

Alex Hue is not even a member at GeckoForums. Should we list all the Bad Guys that are members of Fuana? What is your point with that statement?

Old 05-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #68
LauraB
Wow, those emails to Derek and Richard speak volumes about Alex's concern for his valuable customers. Bullying, intimidation, insults ... and yet, not one word to either of them about monies or reptiles owed, monies or reptiles forthcoming or a hint of apology or explanation for anything! He obviously does not care in the least that he's taken their hard-earned money!

And now, the disclosure of a 3rd overseas and a 4th party (thru Gary) victim. Obviously this has been going on way longer than his mother's illness can be claimed even a halfway legitimate excuse.

No, it's clear Alex has hauled in a hefty (nearly $75,000.!) profit off his customers and not only stole their money but caused them the embarrassment and humiliation of not fulfilling their customers orders. He's impacted the reputation of others due to his dishonesty and negligence.

Frankly, it's reprehensible. His site is still open for business; he still has merchandise on CafePress; he photoshopped Erik's snake just to make the sale. He's perfectly capable of clicking a few keyboard buttons to reimburse people who trusted him .. or having someone else do it for him.

Of course, if he doesn't have their money to return, all he can do is exactly what he has done. Send nasty emails and avoid the issues at all costs. So much for rep.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #69
ForkedTung
Some not so happy people here as well, ( from 2007)
http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=6990

Old 05-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #70
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Alex Hue is not even a member at GeckoForums. Should we list all the Bad Guys that are members of Fuana? What is your point with that statement?
Felicia Right here in the emails to Richard.

"
Quote:
From his previous email.

"
----- Original Message -----
To: "'Richard van Vondel'" <r.v.vondel@home.nl>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Reminder

You've been breeding geckos for 12 years ???? So you started when you were
12 years old ?????? I know you're only 24 years old now. So you're telling
me that you've been breeding geckos since you were 12 years old...but you
still need to ask other breeders for THEIR experience because you don't
know?

Richard.....go **** yourself, wanna take it to another level, I'll be more
than happy to do it. I think if you look on geckoforums.net the stupid
thread you started about me has already been deleted.""

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!