Inquiry Ap(Animal Plastics) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
outlawtrucker
Ap(Animal Plastics)

Hope all you herpers are having a good night.I would like to know if any one out there has bought anything from this company and if you had any problems with them.I want to order a rack from them and they want half the money up front.Also if any one has a rack made by them are you happy with it?Thanks to anyone who can let me know.Keep on herpin.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawtrucker View Post
Hope all you herpers are having a good night.I would like to know if any one out there has bought anything from this company and if you had any problems with them.I want to order a rack from them and they want half the money up front.Also if any one has a rack made by them are you happy with it?Thanks to anyone who can let me know.Keep on herpin.
One word to describe them..................AWESOME!

They have excellent racks and their customer service is second to none.

You will have no problems with them.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
SnakeGirl3

I have a hatchling rack, and 4 stackable cages from them. And one more stackable on the way.

Don't worry about the money up front part--they will ship your order. Just keep in mind they typically run on a 4-week schedule, and when I placed my last order at the end of November, they were on a 4-5 week schedule.

Their customer service is second to none. Ali has worked with me to make sure that the stackable cages I have ordered are what I needed, with a few having some customizations. I wanted to get a couple that were divided, and since I keep ball pythons, she suggested a semi-permanent divider rather than a pop-in, pop-out divider since ball pythons are quite hardy, strong, and capable of moving things that aren't bolted down.

You won't have any problems dealing with them.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
geckobabies
Agreed! AP is awesome.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
outlawtrucker
Hey, thanks alot you guys.They sounded like pretty good people over the phone.Just thought I would double check.And if anyone's intrested they told me today that their material suppliers told them that their prices will be going up so of course the racks will likely go up after the first of the year.Nows the time to buy!!!Thanks again.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #7
blueapplepaste
Their product is top notch. Last time I ordered from them, it ended up taking almost 6 weeks longer than they said it would. I was very disappointed about that, but the rack itself can't be beat.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #8
mattie92479
they are great ,you will have no problems at all

Old 12-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #9
leviV
I ordered one of their rubbermaid racks back in 2007. When I put it together I noticed that the very top slot was about 1/4" too short, so the tub wouldn't fit. I called the company the next morning and told them about the problem I had, and to my surprise they guy I was talking to asked me if I wanted another 3 or 4 level rack, or something else. I said I was interested in the T10 terrestrial cage they made and he said "no problem." I received the cage within a short period of time and I'm very pleased with the rack and the T10 cage. This is a good company with great products.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
Lynn

Simply the best.. Great people Great products Buy BUY BUY

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!