My personal ad I posted, have a laugh :p - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #11
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Oh yeah, forgot to put that IN the ad. The title of the ad was "20 year old seeks friend of around same age to become long term relationship."
So, 20, lol.
And yea, my Bridge STAYS! If I don't have to take it out for work, aint nobody going to get me to take it out for anything else, and I make $15 an hour!

Old 10-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #12
Ameivaboy
awe, you're just a baby (too young for my 28 y/o ass haha) What are you looking for a long term relationship for anyways? you're young, you should be dating all kinds of people in a non serious way to find out what you're really looking for. The older you get and the more people you date the more your perception of what you really want changes.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #13
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
awe, you're just a baby (too young for my 28 y/o ass haha) What are you looking for a long term relationship for anyways? you're young, you should be dating all kinds of people in a non serious way to find out what you're really looking for. The older you get and the more people you date the more your perception of what you really want changes.
not everyone likes non serious ways.. I didn't.. never saw the point.. I was married a week after I turned 21...

I have been happily married now for 8.5 years..

yes, your perceptions change as you age, and 20 is right at that point when your brain starts to look at things differently. But to be looking for a serious relationship is not a bad thing.. If you try, it doesn't work, then move on..

I will say, do not rush into a marriage right away.. but I see no harm in looking for a serious relationship.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Never been one to like the whole "hooking up" thing. I'd be happy if my number of people I've slept with never passed 2. At least I'll know I'm clean.
My fiance was 22, we were together for 6 years. I guess I'm a creature of habit, I don't like a lot of change, and I've always felt like a 30 year old trapped in a 20 year olds body. Plus with a 3 year old to take care of.. I don't have a lot of time to go out and "party" which is perfectly fine with me. I don't intend to introduce him to anyone until I've been with them for more than a year, and they'll never be refered to as "daddy", I just don't find that right. He has a father, and I would never try to force him to believe someone else was, I hate parents that do.

Old 10-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #15
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart and Soul Reptiles View Post
Never been one to like the whole "hooking up" thing. I'd be happy if my number of people I've slept with never passed 2. At least I'll know I'm clean.
My fiance was 22, we were together for 6 years. I guess I'm a creature of habit, I don't like a lot of change, and I've always felt like a 30 year old trapped in a 20 year olds body. Plus with a 3 year old to take care of.. I don't have a lot of time to go out and "party" which is perfectly fine with me. I don't intend to introduce him to anyone until I've been with them for more than a year, and they'll never be refered to as "daddy", I just don't find that right. He has a father, and I would never try to force him to believe someone else was, I hate parents that do.

That's how I am.. I have only ever had sex with one man.. my husband.. never wanted to play the field.. I get how people can do that. but it wasn't for me..

With a child, it is definitely good to take things slow.. Although it would be impossible to "hide" a b/f from the kid.. so I don't get how you would not introduce them.. but I can see how not making them a huge part in your kids life.. take things slow, thing things through.. and most of all beee pattttient!! You are VERY young girl.. no rush..

Old 10-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #16
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Mostly it would be me going out to lunch or dinner or something when my little guy can stay home with mom mom or his dad, so yeah, things will be VERY slow

Old 10-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #17
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
Well then move over and let me get in line sir! Im only 23! And Im as affectionate as a cat. (I am a Leo!). But I smoke more than cigs.

Sucks to be me.

Hope u find who ur looking for Kylie. It seems to be getting harder these days.

Best of luck!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #18
Payara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart and Soul Reptiles View Post
Kevin,
I only send pictures once someone has asked!
But this is the one I sent.
Lucille,
I'm FFFAARR from having a ring again. I was engaged for 4 years, and only recently came back on the market!!
I'm glad I don't sound like too much of a drag. I feel like I have prince charming syndrome!
Just wanted throw my .02 cents...your very cute

Old 11-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #19
Heart and Soul Reptiles
aww thank you

Old 11-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #20
garweft
Wow, your cute. If I wasn't married......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!