Bad Guy BUYERS BEWARE! BEN SHOTTS of VIVID DRAGONS- dishonest man, possible scammer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2016, 05:30 PM   #11
Sgambino94
No it's not unfortunately. And I have no problem with him viewing this thread. Although to be perfectly honest I don't see the use of it. He'll more than likely just try to tell me again that "it is in fact the same dragon", that their colors change with each shed and their markings can fade, and that he's "sorry if I am dissatisfied".

But if it would make others happy I don't mind sending him a link to this thread

Old 09-08-2016, 05:57 PM   #12
Sgambino94
And here's our messages, took the time to stitch them together to try to save me from posting each individual screenshot. Might be hard to read but you could save/screenshot the photo and zoom in
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #13
Craig Wyatt
I agree dragon 4 is an identical pattern match to the dragon you recieved. Looks like the ol bait and switch scam.
And it's only a $25 difference? It's crazy that just a few bucks is worth more than a mans reputation.
Well I'm sorry you got something that you didn't order. And by posting this I'm sure you will be saving a bunch more people from falling prey to him for the same thing again.
You told your story in the exact right place. This will cost him in the long run.

See ya buddy

Old 09-08-2016, 06:10 PM   #14
Spujol26
Definitely not the same dragon. And lets just say the dragon you received is the same as the original red one, it did not go through two shed cycles. They're almost identical in size. I have also never seen a dragon go from BRIGHT red to brown as it grows. Bearded dragons, get lighter, not darker.

He switched dragons on you 100%.

Old 09-08-2016, 06:14 PM   #15
Michael Brown
OP has been awesome and calm throughout the process. Would definitely give her my business! I cannot say whether I would have been so calm.

$25 to save face / rep and you won't comply Ben? You should be counting your blessings she isn't demanding a refund.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:30 PM   #16
JButera
The lighter color dorsal markings are clearly different. The one on the left are more in-line while the one on the right are staggered.
Name:  PicMonkey Collagebd2.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  143.4 KB

Old 09-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #17
trancebrah
You have to be careful when buying reds. People use dark lighting and sometimes edit to get over on people.

Old 09-08-2016, 10:04 PM   #18
Sgambino94
Yes, trancebrah, I completely agree. And honestly I was expecting a little bit of a color difference than what was in the pics for that exact reason. I wasn't, however, expecting a completely different dragon:/ and at first I gabe him the benefit of the doubt that he just made a mistake, which is why I offered to just receive a refund for the price difference. But after I discovered he deliberately posted a dragon for sale two more times after he had sold it, I decided to take further action and try to go to PayPal for help.

Also, would just like to thank everyone for your support. It really is much appreciated.

Old 09-08-2016, 10:05 PM   #19
Pasodama
I agree with others. The dragon, that you received, is not the same one you ordered.
Ben's denial, of that, is mind boggling.

Old 09-09-2016, 12:27 PM   #20
Ben shotts
Please remove this thread immediately. This transaction has already been settled via pay pal. Person has sent threatening and harassing texts and calls. There are no refunds because your dragon is growing up nor if it looks like it's clutch mates. User sgambino needs to be banned

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon