Bad Guy BUYERS BEWARE! BEN SHOTTS of VIVID DRAGONS- dishonest man, possible scammer - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:49 AM   #61
Sgambino94
And one last clue linking "Shotts" with "Cowells". Not gonna try to say how they're related, just posting all the pieces of the puzzle.
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2016, 08:14 AM   #62
TheGift777
Thanks sgambino94

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Old 08-06-2017, 02:52 AM   #63
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgambino94 View Post
Everyone just a heads up!! Ben Shotts has now made a new account named "whirlwind". I've compared his dragons for sale with pics of the ones from his old account and his fb page at Vivid dragons and am sure it's the same guy. Not to mention this new account was made right after I created this thread about him.

Here's his new page under Whirlwind:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=165707

And here's his fb:
https://m.facebook.com/vividbeardeds/
Thank you for this and I apologize for missing this post before. Luckily, he drew attention to it like the shining star he is by trying to report another post in this thread. I could have gone years without noticing if not for his brilliant move. A round of applause for Ben Shotts outing himself under a duplicate account when it went unnoticed, everyone! Not only was that the stuff of mental legend on its own, it allowed me to make this response which brings it right back to the top of the page for even more attention.

Old 08-06-2017, 03:08 AM   #64
Whirlwind
FAUNA REMOVE THIS POST NOW. THIS IS DEFAMATION, SLANDER, AND HARASSMENT. THESE ARE PERSONAL PICTURES OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS STOLEN FROM PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROFILES. I'VE WARNED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU CONTINUE TO DRUM UO INFRACTIONS WHILE YOU BREAK THE ACTUAL LAW. I WILL SUE IF THIS POST IS NOT REMOVED. THIS IS ALSO CLASSIFIED AS STALKING ON SARAHS PART AND YOURE HOSTING THE HARASSMENT.

Old 08-06-2017, 03:14 AM   #65
nickolasanastasiou
Keep posting under a duplicate account and see how long you can keep making those impotent threats here.

Old 08-06-2017, 03:24 AM   #66
Whirlwind
As we can all see the owner of this site is an ass who thinks he is above the U.S. law I went about this patiently and gave many chances. My lawyer will be contacting sarah gambino and her parents as she's a minor and the legal owner of fauna. I was not kidding you can't do this to people these laws exist for a reason.

Old 08-06-2017, 03:33 AM   #67
nickolasanastasiou
You will be terribly missed. Sorry that reading and the rules were so challenging for you. If/when you come back, perhaps you should invest in the assistance of a patient tutor.

Old 08-06-2017, 04:13 AM   #68
LauraB
A nearly year later after you played a bait n switch on the OP and her very last post here about you, and you have the audacity to come back with a new phony duplicate account, you want to threaten with the "my lawyer" crap?

YOU are the one who committed fraud on that original transaction with Sarah, YOU are the one who made a new false account here, YOU are the one who chose to post your personal pics on a PUBLIC site and yeah, YOU are the one who dredged this up again, evidently. There is NO stalking, defamation or harassment on anyone's part. Only your obvious bait and switch way back then.

Yeah, take your "case" to your non-existent lawyer.

Old 08-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #69
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind View Post
As we can all see the owner of this site is an ass who thinks he is above the U.S. law I went about this patiently and gave many chances. My lawyer will be contacting sarah gambino and her parents as she's a minor and the legal owner of fauna. I was not kidding you can't do this to people these laws exist for a reason.
Bring it on, fella.

Old 08-06-2017, 12:32 PM   #70
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind View Post
FAUNA REMOVE THIS POST NOW. THIS IS DEFAMATION, SLANDER, AND HARASSMENT. THESE ARE PERSONAL PICTURES OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS STOLEN FROM PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROFILES. I'VE WARNED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU CONTINUE TO DRUM UO INFRACTIONS WHILE YOU BREAK THE ACTUAL LAW. I WILL SUE IF THIS POST IS NOT REMOVED. THIS IS ALSO CLASSIFIED AS STALKING ON SARAHS PART AND YOURE HOSTING THE HARASSMENT.
My buddy Ron told me about you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSqXdg7ZDLc

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon