Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #31
dragonluver83
I almost dont believe it

Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #32
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I will say one thing, nothing against Rick... Rick right around when he received about 500.00 or so, he stated that he did not want anymore of the donations (in chat) and wanted the rest of the funds to go to Maggie and the girls. I am not sure If Rick remembers this, or anyone else for that matter. I was defnitely confused when it said that Rick received close to 1000.00 though.
I'm sure he does remember this and we were going to get together this week to discuss this but I just didn't have the patience to continue to be lied to by Christina anymore.

Oddly enough we have Christina to thank for providing the proof which ultimately ended up royally screwing herself.

Actual part of our conversation this evening:

Christina: Why would I provide a check?

Me: Obviously because you are not a smart as you think you are.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #33
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
This has got to be one of the lowest things someone can do. If I was Rich, I would ban them for being scum bags.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #34
DaveyFig
I felt bad at the time and talked to a few people about not sending money. I didn't know the Wises other than having seen them maybe 2 -3 times before they started bombarding people via PM who entered the chat room. I know, because every time I went to the chat they would ask me in PM if I wanted to donate. I told Rick myself that if he needed anything to let me know. I have been talking to him for a couple years, but wasn't about to send money through people I had just recently met in a chat. I did think it was odd that relative newbies to the chat would take it upon themselves to hold these fund raisers, but I assumed that they were probably not new to the forums, and didn't think much of it.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #35
bradleymoore
i have always said that if an auction takes place... it will be my own, selling my own animals and donating my own money. absolutely ridiculous doesn't even sum up this situation.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #36
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltanker View Post
I'm a little confused about how this went down as I was away from Fauna when the auctions were going on, etc. Was this money for auctions they won or were they acting as the "treasurer" for the Kimmel family fund?

Christina took this upon herself (in more ways than one).

Old 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #37
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltanker View Post
I'm a little confused about how this went down as I was away from Fauna when the auctions were going on, etc. Was this money for auctions they won or were they acting as the "treasurer" for the Kimmel family fund?
they were putting on the auctions, collecting the funds, and were supposed to disperse it all to the kimmel family.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:59 PM   #38
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
This has got to be one of the lowest things someone can do. If I was Rich, I would ban them for being scum bags.
I would guess Jeff is out of the running for moderator to say the least.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #39
akaangela
I will never understand how people can be so low. I know 3500 is a lot of money but IMHO it is nothing compared to what your reputation and honor is worth. This is low as you can go. Karma will come back and haunt her. The sooner the better.

Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #40
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I felt bad at the time and talked to a few people about not sending money. I didn't know the Wises other than having seen them maybe 2 -3 times before they started bombarding people via PM who entered the chat room. I know, because every time I went to the chat they would ask me in PM if I wanted to donate. I told Rick myself that if he needed anything to let me know. I have been talking to him for a couple years, but wasn't about to send money through people I had just recently met in a chat. I did think it was odd that relative newbies to the chat would take it upon themselves to hold these fund raisers, but I assumed that they were probably not new to the forums, and didn't think much of it.
Dave you cant feel bad about what you did. I wanted to win every auction, so in the end, I could send it personally to Maggie and Rick by asking for their PayPal addresses. I ran out of funds as well as the patience to deal with it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles