Dan Scolaro = Good Guy - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:51 AM   #51
Uroboros
Even my 3.5' male takes rat pups, heartily. AGAIN, anyone with any experience with ETBs will see what is wrong with Dan's statement.

Thanks for reminding me, Dan. I had paid $583 for the first patternless female shipped.

The second you had offered to just send it to me, I sent you $150 and another $75 afterward. That was the anaconda female. I felt bad taking in something and not giving something back. I sent you another $400 later after that for full payment.

I must have been drunk. That's an insane amount of money to send.

If anyone has questions about my personal life and how my animals live, feel free to request proof, those guys are on a computer controlled temperature schedule at 75 night, 83 day, verified by electronic thermometer/hygrometers in each station. I mist every day and they peak at 85 and go down to 57-60 (in the middle of the night).

That's a lot of money, Dan. I hadn't realized that until now.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:53 AM   #52
Uroboros
They peak at 85% humidity and go down to 57-60% humidity, not temperature.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:25 AM   #53
Dan Scolaro
Your smaller one is captive born bone head and a wild caught is not treated the same.

I told you a zillion times a skinny wild caught is not to be fed fatty rat pups and you are here months later trying to explain yourself.

Light up another pipe and just shut up.

Spend you money in a rehab facility not on boas.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 04:33 AM   #54
Uroboros
Yes, you did advise me to feed it a meal that was much smaller than it's body, I'll give you that.

I, again, will point to the 3.5' MALE that you sent me that is a puppy dog and eats a ~32 gram f/t rat pup every week and poops every other week. Crazy.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:57 AM   #55
Dan Scolaro
Well no offense, but I don't have much more to say on this thread anyway, so if you want to discuss boas and such you are welcomed to email me.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!