DTS herps Dan Scolaro - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #41
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Who cares if the guy smokes pot or grows it for that matter? I think there are more important things going on in the world that we all should be worried about, don't you Dan and Erik? Grow the f up for crying out loud.

OK, so Dan, you have a super, super nice collection of snakes that many zoos would love to have. You obviously know what you are doing as you have been successful in reproducing some rare stuff, which is a good sign that one has good husbandry skills and a "knack" for herping. I actually have some respect for you for that, and in fact I'm going to offer you some advice: leave this thread and all the other threads (why are most BOI posters incapable of adding to an existing thread anyway? I wish Rich would make it mandatory again) with you as the subject, in fact, leave this website and don't even come back. You have made yourself look like a fool when all it would have taken is a little compassion for others and a little professionalism in your actions to make yourself smell like a rose here. Ponderous.
It would take a lot to make him smell like roses. He stated he sold a snake that was diagnosed with IBD. He acknowledged it was his. He didn't have a clue what IBD was or that it was serious until we told him so and now he is trying to bury that fact with all his silly insults.

The fact that he has no idea how serious IBD is, it was only a matter of time before more animals died..

Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #42
Dan Scolaro
You are full of crap.

I sold a snake to some fellow who has a reputation for claiming IBD on others and a month later he sent a report to me of IBD and tried to ask for more money, so it was par for the course for his reputation.

There is no evidence that links my snake to the one in the exam.

Someone from the BOI tried to find out and got blasted by the buyer, so use your brain and try to figure out why the buyer would get mad if this was a legitimate report.

Seems like you need to take your idiotic conspiracy theory and write a novel.

Your statements are based on hearsay and speculation, no factual evidence.

There is no virus anyway. The other snake is fine, the other buyers snakes are fine. Its been many months and you are still blithering some disease is killing snakes and nothing has shown sick or dead.

You know all of this my friend but are still an idiot to blither something silly about a disease.

You are deemed a bone head.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #43
Dan Scolaro
Jim:

What is wrong with you? Everyone says you are sick but give it a break.

You cannot find any faults or evidence so you again blither about my family.

What kind of low life are you anyway? I mean how do you show your face anywhere without being shamed?

Chuck attacks my son, daughters, mother, wife, and you attack my brother who is a successful physician and my other brother is a detective with the broward sheriff's department. So what if someone many years ago got hooked and is now better and doing great. Crap happens and things are fixed, so what do you care? Are you brother's all doing great? I hope so. You are a sick man Jim.

Can the webslave or a moderator warn Jim to stop attacking my family?

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 12:51 PM   #44
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Jim:

What kind of low life are you anyway? I mean how do you show your face anywhere without being shamed?

Chuck attacks my son, daughters, mother, wife, and you attack my brother who is a successful physician and my other brother is a detective with the broward sheriff's department. So what if someone many years ago got hooked and is now better and doing great. Crap happens and things are fixed, so what do you care? Are you brother's all doing great? I hope so. You are a sick man Jim.

Dan
he wasnt attacking your family, just asking questions of which you now just answered without much prompt. Cant be warned for that, he did not insult them.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #45
critical bill
Quote:
Chuck attacks my son, daughters, mother, wife.

Dan
Not without great provocation on your part. You've threatened me with bodily harm and you've threatened me with rape. You've basically forced your gay lifestyle on me every chance you could although I have clearly told you I am not gay and I'm not interested in you. I have civilly done everything in my power to make you understand that but it did not work. I'm sorry I had to resort to such low tactics to get you to stop, but again it was only because you're a really slow learner. You've even gone as far as to say that some people in this industry are looking for me to hurt me and that I duck them because I'm scared. It seems to me like you are inciting those folks who may have an issue with me on this forum to come looking for me.

I understand why you spend so much time and focus on me with the stupid nonsense like I mentioned above. Its because you are truly afraid of me. I've hurt you where it hurts the most and that's in your wallet. You really do want me hurt of worse because I do hold the power over you to turn your life upside down. And I have. And it was fun. It was for fun. I don't like you. I don't even really know you and I know that I don't like you. I'm going to do this every chance I get. I am Godzilla and you are Japan.

I'm sorry to hear your brothers a junkie. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:17 PM   #46
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

My bro is a successful physician so why does that bother you? Is this some jealous thing again?

And when did I ever make any reference to harm you? You are a kind and sweet man and all I want to do is get you that red dress you keep asking about.

No one is looking for you my friend. Some folks did contact and said they are waiting for a fun time to meet you in person is all. So I did not say I want to meet you. I will though if you wear the red dress and high heels.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #47
Jim O
Quote:
Jim:

Dan
Dan,

Who is "everyone" who says I'm sick? Name your sources. Or is it just more BS?

You seem impaired to me, that's why I made the comment. Substance abuse is something that does run in families, and given your family history of having a brother who was self prescribing narcotics and who was turned in (as opposed to voluntarily stepping forward) it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you are addicted as well. Of course your impairment could strictly be psychiatric in origin. I would need to examine you and run tests to give a reasonably educated medical opinion.

I'm just trying to be helpful. It seems that the truth does hurt.

Oh, and I have only one brother, age 50, extremely successful and well adjusted, unlike you and your addict brother.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #48
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
OK, I'm sure everyone is just as tired of the parallel threads as I am. Therefore I am locking all but one -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110039

This is getting REALLY old....
_________

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread