Dan Scolaro = Good Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #11
Phobos
Like everyone say's going with Dan is a winner, good products & communication.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #12
KingBowser
I acquired a trio of guyana boas from him in early December and I'm very pleased with them. Great guy to deal with.

Matt

Old 02-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #13
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Eastern Coral...

I acquired an eastern coral from Dan over a year ago and it's doing great.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
Uroboros
I just received two emeralds from Dan. Both were supposed to be females, one was probed as a male.

We talked. I have decided to keep both animals. They arrived in very good condition.

The one that was missexed by either Dan or those that I trust is VERY pretty and has some VERY good colors. I don't know which and I don't care which. The animal is very nice.

Dan is very concerned about the quality and health of his animals. We have had a lot of conversation over the phone and he is readily available to go over concerns that I have had and has proposed several solutions to ensure my satisfaction, all of which I have declined because I am happy with what he sent.

I would TOTALLY go to Dan again.

Dan is a straight up guy and I am very happy with his customer service and his animals.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:46 AM   #15
Dan Scolaro
Thanks and both snakes were accurately probed as females here, the one in question arriving ovulated in September 2007.

Dan

Old 02-21-2008, 02:23 AM   #16
Uroboros
To be fair, these are the shots of the ovulating female.

Again, I believe that everybody has had problems. Noone is perfect. Everyone is capable of change.

I believe that Dan has provided me every opportunity to send this animal back and have it replaced with another. The thing about Dan is that he is HIGHLY available for resolution as many on the BOI are not.

That kicks the crap out of ebay any day of the week.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:53 AM   #17
Uroboros
BTW, both of these guys are hand tame. I know I'm not supposed to screw with them for at least a week, but they are welcome and curious.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #18
KingBowser
Wow. She's very nice.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #19
Uroboros
Yeah, he is, that's why I kept him. He's also a tiny bit nippy, but more curious. I open his enclosure and at first he gets defensive, then relaxes and starts to nose out. Once he's out, he's hard to get back in, he'd rather hang out. He's nearly as tame as my cbb male and he's a wc animal. Friggin eats like a horse, too.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #20
KNOBTAIL
No doubt about it

I just finished a business deal with Dan, and I found him to be well worth the effort to do business with him. I was pleased, I hand picked what I wanted, and because I preferred to pay by paypal, Dan gave me the herps, and I paid him 24 hours after receipt as agreed upon. You cannot get better than that for a healthy relationship.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!