Dan Scolaro = Good Guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #21
Lucille
I think prospective purchasers may want to review an additional thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110039

Old 04-21-2008, 01:50 AM   #22
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHerpinator
Yeah, he is, that's why I kept him. He's also a tiny bit nippy, but more curious. I open his enclosure and at first he gets defensive, then relaxes and starts to nose out. Once he's out, he's hard to get back in, he'd rather hang out. He's nearly as tame as my cbb male and he's a wc animal. Friggin eats like a horse, too.
Herpinator want to tell everyone here what you actually think of Dan? Look at Dan scolaro Bad guy. Over 170 pages!

Old 04-21-2008, 02:37 AM   #23
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I think prospective purchasers may want to review an additional thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110039
A quick summary of linked thread:

Dan Scolaro sold a boa that was proven by necropsy to be infected with IBD.

Dan Scolaro repeatedly tried to cover up and deny this fact through lies and deception.

Dan Scolaro refuses to do anything to try to prevent the spread of this insidious disease to the collections of others.

That's all anyone needs to know, really.

Old 05-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #24
Dan Scolaro
Someone forgot to link all the nasty posts to this thread also.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #25
Dan Scolaro
Cathy:

I did not notice your idiotic post until now.

You are quite a nasty piece of work.

Prove your charges you liar.

Show me any concrete evidence that I ever shipped any sick reptile in my life.

You have none but you will continue to post lies and misinformation because I proved you to be a boob on another thread and you are just linking this post out of revenge.

How dare you imply or insuinate I tried to cover or hide anything. You know I contacted the other buyer on my own just in case and asked him how his snakes were doing before anyone even asked about anything and his snakes are great. And I was kind to refund more than what the customer paid.

Who are you to imply I refuse to do anything? Anything about what? A snake that was shipped 4 months ago that was never sick here and never was verified as the one sick from a report. Get real witch.

You are just a nasty and stinky person overall.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #26
Dan Scolaro
Another note for this thread is some of the posters here were proven liars and wrong on other threads and they are angry and disgruntled and came here to link this thread for retaliation to confuse and sway the consumer.

None of these nasty people have proven that I ever shipped any sick animal in my life, and that is what makes them more so frustrated. And out of frustration and revenge, they posted links here to sway consumers to believe their mockery on other threads.

These are bad people who cannot be trusted so do not permit their deceptions to fool you.

Additionally, some of the posters here made links to other threads because they are mad to have received bad buyer reports from me as they tried to take advantage of my kind extension's of guarantees and were caught making claims of dead animals from other buyers.

Do not believe their mockery.

Dan

Old 05-14-2008, 12:51 AM   #27
Dan Scolaro
A response to the false charges by Cathy.

Dan Scolaro sold a boa that was proven by necropsy to be infected with IBD. LIE, THE REPORT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED LINKED TO THE HEALTHY BOA I SHIPPED

Dan Scolaro repeatedly tried to cover up and deny this fact through lies and deception. LIE, I REPORTED THIS RIGHT AWAY TO ANOTHER BUYER JUST IN CASE IT WAS TRUE AND NEVER COVERED UP ANYTHING AND HAVE BEEN OPEN AND HONEST ABOUT EVERY STEP OF THE TRANSACTION AND FOLLOWUP.

Dan Scolaro refuses to do anything to try to prevent the spread of this insidious disease to the collections of others. LIE, THE SNAKE WAS SHIPPED 4 MONTHS AGO AND THE OTHERS BAGGED WITH IT ARE GREAT AND HEALTHY AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF ANY DISEASE WITH THEM NOR WAS THERE ANY DISEASE HERE.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:17 AM   #28
critical bill
Cathy told the truth.

You suck.

You lose.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:42 AM   #29
Cat_72
*sigh*

I'll explain this one more time, and type real slow, so you can keep up Dan.

You shipped this snake:

This snake died a few days later, and the necropsy showed IBD, as well as Klebsiella Oxytoca.

You repeatedly pointed us to the picture as proof of your insane story of one snake strangling the other in the bag, because of the bloating, and claimed that the pic was proof of this. So, at that time, you agreed it was the snake you shipped. (As well as claiming that somehow in the 20-some hours the snake was in transit, it went from a fat healthy animal to an emaciated, dehydrated, stuck-on shed, dying animal). You also claimed that the necropsy report on the snake you shipped proved your theory about strangulation, because you somehow thought that you could lead people to believe that "inclusion bodies" were bone cells.

You never once denied that the snake in question was the one you shipped until you actually were explained to what all of the big words people were using meant, and how serious they were.

It has also been explained to you more than several times that boas can very easily be asymptomatic (that means they don't look sick) carriers of IBD for long periods of time, and continue to spread the disease even while not showing any symptoms themselves, thus the animals that you continue to sell COULD have been exposed to IBD, and COULD spread it. And you've done nothing to prevent that possibility.

So, well.....yeah, I told the truth, and you're still the liar. I think that about sums it up.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:50 AM   #30
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

Keep in mind that I have thousands of sales and not one legitimate complaint about the health of any reptile received by any of my customers. It took much work to achieve that goal and some dope like you will never be believed.

You continue to harp on the issue because it proves your conspiracy theory wrong and it makes you look like a bigger fool then what most people think of you in the first place.

Cathy is a liar and a disgruntled nasty poster like you.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!