Dan Scolaro = Good Guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #41
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Show me proof that was the snake I shipped and/or any evidence that report came from a snake I shipped. You cannot, so your theories are crap.

Dan
Unless you will sue, this is more of a jury, here. Do the people around you here believe you or do they believe the report?

That's the real question. If you can prove that the snake in the report above is not the snake you shipped, you should sue for libel.

So again, put up.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:31 AM   #42
Dan Scolaro
You forgot the fact that I don't care if anyone believes me or not.

I shipped a healthy snake and it arrived strangled and I paid the guy the same day 25 dollars more than what he gave me for it just to be kind despite I owed him nothing according to the terms of the sale.

If any moron wants to believe I shipped a sick snake to give someone a refund and 25 dollars more on top of it, then I smartly suggest any such idiot ought to bang his/her head into the wall many time to knock out the stupidity.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #43
Uroboros
Quote:
You forgot the fact that I don't care if anyone believes me or not.

Dan
exactly

Quote:
I shipped a healthy snake and it arrived strangled and I paid the guy the same day 25 dollars more than what he gave me for it just to be kind despite I owed him nothing according to the terms of the sale.

If any moron wants to believe I shipped a sick snake to give someone a refund and 25 dollars more on top of it, then I smartly suggest any such idiot ought to bang his/her head into the wall many time to knock out the stupidity.

Dan
Quote:
Also, I appreciate the post on the BOI but lets leave it at that because if you post that your snake was reported sick by any vet and it cost you then I will get slammed by the loud mouth fools who have no understanding of snakes nor the reptile business and I don't need the time taking to write any explanation of why and what so to speak. That forum is actually loaded with crooks and criminals who know nothing better than to try and trash the competition so it essentially serves no purpose if you ask me. I am just glad she found a conscious owner and hope she gains weight but I warn that the biggest mistake new emerald owners make is over feeding their snakes.
Here's one.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:45 AM   #44
Dan Scolaro
Jury? Don't make me fall out of my chair from laughter again. Sue who? No one here has done any harm to me so I have no reason to sue. Report? What report? I heard the fellow claimed IBD on other folks and it was quite suspecious he flaked when someone here tried to contact the lab. Now that fact is in print, so base your assumptions on fact and figure out why he tried to stop someone from contacting the lab about the report. If you put 2 and 2 together on it, there was something he wanted to hide. If he wants to hide something, then the entire crop of the investigation is garbage. And I don't care if the snake in the report was the snake he received strangled. A vet said inclusion cells can develop in a snake that suffered from strangulation and such. And if a virus, then how come 4 months later the other snakes have no sign of a disease. All that speculation is on misinformation and hearsay from a bunch of idiots is all.

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 01:49 AM   #45
Dan Scolaro
Yea, your report from the vet said the snake I sent you for free was clean and healthy and you killed it. I sent you another and you killed it also. So what is your point besides you suffocate the snakes in pot smoke?

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 02:54 AM   #46
Uroboros
Quote:
Jury? Don't make me fall out of my chair from laughter again. Sue who? No one here has done any harm to me so I have no reason to sue.

Dan
Well, obviously, someone is trying to sully your good name without proof (somewhat familiar, eh?). That is libel. They are accusing you of something that you contend is not true! It can cost you business and reputation (how long has that patternless female been on ks?).

This will be my last feeding of the troll. He has done enough damage himself. (In this thread, anyway)

Old 05-15-2008, 02:56 AM   #47
Uroboros
Quote:
Yea, your report from the vet said the snake I sent you for free was clean and healthy and you killed it. I sent you another and you killed it also. So what is your point besides you suffocate the snakes in pot smoke?

Dan
Ok, once more, I've said this about four times now. The "female" that you sent me free, because you admitted you sent me a sick snake (btw *cough*) turned out to be a male, and he's alive and quite well (and greatly colored and tame as hell) thank you very much.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:00 AM   #48
Dan Scolaro
What sick snake did I send you? I sent you a free wild caught emerald and told you it was skinny and to not pay me for it unless you were successful with putting some weight on it. I said don't send any money and you ignored my request and sent me 100 dollars and some photos of the snake and expressed your joy. I asked you a zillion times to only feed it a mouse not a rat pup and you said you will do what you want and ignored my advice. You fed it a pup and it puked and took it to a vet and told me the exam was fine and then I sent you another for that one and you bought another, so what is your deal dude? I never sent you any sick snake. I sent you a free emerald that was a bit underweight and you were quite happy for weeks with it and then you fed it a heavy fatty food and it puked and I told you not to do that. Why don't you listen?

Dan

Old 05-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #49
Uroboros
For the record, this is a 5' ETB he is asking me to feed a mouse. Anyone with any experience with ETBs will know that a mouse is smaller than a 5' ETB's head, let alone the rule of thumb for girth.

I'll also point out that the shemale 3.5' ETB that Dan sent me eats 32 gram rat pups on a regular basis.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:12 AM   #50
Dan Scolaro
That patternless one was not 5 foot so what are you talking about? It was 3.5-4 foot and skinny and you knew that and that is why I said feed it a mouse not a fatty rat pup. You said you would feed it a mouse and then told me a week later it puked the rat pup. I gave you that snake so what the hell are you complaining about? I paid the shipping and all just so you could adopt it for free for all I cared. I never asked for money - you sent me 100 for it without me asking. Get sober and stop all this crap.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!