Matt - MG Reptiles (Bad Guy) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #91
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever29
To tell the honest truth I did not even realize I was on my moms account when I originally posted, which is why I asked what I say not be held against her. As far as I'm concerned I was just in pointing out his mistakes whatever they might be, as he feels the need to call EVERYONE slow for not having the same views as him.
If you post one more time using your mom's account, I will close down that account. Create your own account here and stop using someone else's. Your mom WILL be held accountable for how her account is used and what is said using it.

Old 05-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #92
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
His issue with Casey was not the only issue for which he was attacked, even if my highly respected friend (and I mean that) Dennis chooses to recall it that way.
Jim, I don't believe I stated that it was the only issue. It was the first issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu

he had a good guy thread about his animals being the best and it was bombarded by people attacking him because he said that he had a problem with matt (who we all know now is scum)
Jim O best addressed this years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Jim,

You had a good guy thread that YOU went and polluted with insults and mudslinging. That had nothing to do with anyone "slamming" you. You managed to inflict the damage yourself. Did you happen to notice that Matt has not even had to post in this thread? Do you not see the irony in that?

This is the time to sit down and shut up. Unless you enjoy hurting yourself more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reagorfu
and casey. sounds like a bunch of bull to me. how are you a bad guy when you love your animals and ship them in the best way possible?

i will say it again, i hope people will go and read those old posts for themselves, and maybe some people need to re-read them.

The threads about Casey and Matt have nothing to do with his animals.
Actually, none of them have to do with Jim S's. animals. He did a lot of mudslinging, much of which is in the Hell forum and you will need to be subscribed to that forum to read it.

The points you make about being part of a good old boy system is false as well.
It is natural to give the benefit to people that you have done good business with and have had years of positive transactions. If you have a complaint about someone you need to put forth your case and communicate it well.

Instead of Jim coming on the site and stating he had a bad transaction with Matt he started off with attacking this site because he bought from Matt due to his ratings on this site.

Matt was no more than any other member here. It would be the same if you had a few people leave you positive feedback for transactions and someone would come on and blame the site because you ripped them off.

Matt turning out to be a bad guy doesn't change the fact the case Jim S. made against him was weak and the emails posted at the time show a lot of communication problems.

Old 05-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #93
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
The points you make about being part of a "good old boy" system is false as well. It is natural to give the benefit to people that you have done good business with and have had years of positive transactions. If you have a complaint about someone you need to put forth your case and communicate it well.

Jim failed miserably at this. He gets a little hot tempered and then apologized for many of things he stated about Casey then returns later to sling a lot more mud. It was uncalled for. He bought his racks from Casey and didn't post anything about them until a few years later when he started marketing his own racks. After he started putting his racks on the market he then went to Casey's good guy thread and posted about a transaction that happened years early while at the same time plugging his ad's for his racks. That's not bull. That's a bad tactic.

I have never heard of anyone complaining about his animals or product. It doesn't change the fact that what he did was in poor taste. Matter of fact, I have admired his racks but I have never seen his animals firsthand.

Old 05-11-2008, 03:53 PM   #94
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
After he started putting his racks on the market he then went to Casey's good guy thread and posted about a transaction that happened years early while at the same time plugging his ad's for his racks. That's not bull. That's a bad tactic.
*earlier,

Old 05-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #95
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
If you post one more time using your mom's account, I will close down that account. Create your own account here and stop using someone else's. Your mom WILL be held accountable for how her account is used and what is said using it.
He has his own account. Its nimbus42007.

I guess the Canadian BOI doesn't have anything interesting going on, eh Kyle? Trolling for a little excitement?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!