Matt - MG Reptiles (Bad Guy) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #11
PoohMac
Hello All,

I spoke to Steve from Repti-Racks, is was just made aware of the situation going on with Matt from MG Reptiles not to long ago. He is no longer refer. customers to him. He didn't know all these was going on because he's done business with him in the past with no problems. I also told him I was victim as well. I will say that I've purchased mulpt. cages from Steve, great prices;g good material etc; replies to all emails etc.

Mike

Old 05-02-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
critical bill
Wow....to beat up on Canadians. They gave us hockey....and Molson Golden Lager.

I think Matt just needs some loving. Lets give him a group hug and big old wedgie. Riiiiip!

Old 05-02-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
morocco
I am currently waiting for Steve to finish 2 custom size cages for me, and he has shown much patience with me and my "customizing". Looking forward to getting them and with his service will most likely keep having him make more. By the way PoohMac I am just south of Dallas so hello to you. Just wanted to give props to Steve.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #14
morocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Wow....to beat up on Canadians. They gave us hockey....and Molson Golden Lager.

I think Matt just needs some loving. Lets give him a group hug and big old wedgie. Riiiiip!
Canada also gave us John Howe, a great artist if you like Lord of the Rings stuff. And that wedgie will probably be more like R.I.P.,lol.

Old 05-02-2007, 05:17 PM   #15
Martino Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac
Hello All,

I spoke to Steve from Repti-Racks, is was just made aware of the situation going on with Matt from MG Reptiles not to long ago. He is no longer refer. customers to him. He didn't know all these was going on because he's done business with him in the past with no problems. I also told him I was victim as well. I will say that I've purchased mulpt. cages from Steve, great prices;g good material etc; replies to all emails etc.

Mike
Yup, Steve referred me as well since I purchased cages from him. I must say however that Steve from Repti-Racks has been outstanding, and I truly believe he did not know how MG Reptiles evolved into this type of selling. Steve came through on my cages 100% and i'd recommend him to anyone.

- Vic

Old 05-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #16
crotalusadamanteus
I would act surprised like I used to, but i just ain't anymore. The more read about Matt..........Just ain't even worth saying anymore.

Sorry you had to go through all this, but like mentioned, you'll most likely get your stuff, just not in a timely manner like Matt says.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #17
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by morocco
Canada also gave us John Howe, a great artist if you like Lord of the Rings stuff. And that wedgie will probably be more like R.I.P.,lol.
I've been known to give killer wedgies, but that was way way back in high school and only if I was hungry and you refused handing over your lunch ticket.

But seriously, death is a bit much to wish on a person and especially over money. I would wish that he retrace his steps to the point where this all started going down hill and return to a point where he should be right now.

I know Matt was quite young when he first started out. Maybe this is all as simple as puberty thing.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #18
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I would act surprised like I used to, but i just ain't anymore. The more read about Matt..........Just ain't even worth saying anymore.
Hey Rick, I'm totally surprised by what I've read about Matt. He always seemed a nice enough guy when I ordered through him. He got jammed up once with my order but sent a gift along with it to make up for my time. Just seems something may have happened to him to see this kind of language and attitude. Always signed off with "God Bless" at the end of every email to me and to others of whom I've spoken with about him. Just seems real strange seeing that language coming out of Matt.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:20 PM   #19
morocco
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I've been known to give killer wedgies, but that was way way back in high school and only if I was hungry and you refused handing over your lunch ticket.

But seriously, death is a bit much to wish on a person and especially over money. I would wish that he retrace his steps to the point where this all started going down hill and return to a point where he should be right now.

I know Matt was quite young when he first started out. Maybe this is all as simple as puberty thing.
I don't wish death on someone i don't know, just wouldn't expect someone with his problems to go his whole life without messing the wrong person over. But on the other hand, I wouldn't cry over his demise either. It will be what it will be. As far as retracing back to the time when he was "good", you've heard the saying I'm sure about burning your bridges and all that. Good luck to him, he needs it, or some valium to chill out a bit.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #20
crotalusadamanteus
Bill,
It wasn't very long ago I was surprised as well. I personally have lost a lot of respect for him due to his treatment of customers, and lame justifications for the way he addresses them.

But It don't surprise me anymore. That boys got a mouth you wouldn't suspect a self proclaimed Christian would have. It's a shame the side he's displayed lately.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!