Good Guy Charming Chewies/Michael Pannone/MPLexus301 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
CGMa
Charming Chewies/Michael Pannone/MPLexus301

I just successfully completed my second transaction with Michael Pannone (formerly known as Regal Rhacs on Facebook) and I couldn’t be happier! Just like the last time, my beautiful animals arrived in tip top shape and were even better looking in person than his wonderful pictures showed. I would not hesitate to do business with Michael again. He is friendly and helpful before, during, and after the sale and always responds to inquiries quickly and honestly. I wish all sellers could be this awesome!

Old 04-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
mplexus301
Angie, thanks so much for posting this thread! I am so glad that you're enjoying your new vieillardi and really appreciate the kind words

FYI to other folks who see this thread: I started my hobbyist business as "Regal Rhacs" a few years ago (considering my focus on chahoua) and then the species was later reclassified to Mniarogekko. Considering the change, I didn't hesitate to broaden the appeal of Regal Rhacs to "Regal Reptiles" and never thought to do my background research. Well, how shortsighted was that? Google Regal Reptiles and some unpleasant things come up! Please know that I am in no way associated with any of what you will find about Regal Reptiles. Considering this, I decided to completely wipe the slate clean and rebrand as Charming Chewies.

For those of you who are curious, here is the feedback from other folks about my transactions previous to Charming Chewies: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...61#post1590261

I look forward to working with all of you going forward as Charming Chewies.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
Saille
Beautiful little geckos!

I received a female agricolae today, (along with another pair and a pair of E. viellardi for a friend). Michael has been incredibly professional and had excellent and caring communication. I cannot recommend this seller enough. He has fantastic taste in beautiful animals, (his chahoua are stunning) and he clearly cares for his critters and works hard to make sure they're in good loving homes. My agricolae is in good shape, she's fat and active. I would absolutely do business with Michael of Charming Chewies again. Professional, A+ communication, beautiful healthy animals, and a very smooth transaction overall.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
mplexus301
Thank you so much, Saille Sorry for the delay on that!

Old 07-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
fran300882
I bought a young pair 1.1 Eurydactylodes vieillardi from Michael. I am so happy with these tiny geckoes, they are some of the most interesting lizards I ever owned. Michael has the finest collection of Chahouas I have seen so far, and can't wait to have some of these guys from him. I can see from his pictures and videos that he really cares about his animals, they look so healthy and colorful. He has been very helpful by answering all my questions and looking forward to deal with him again.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
Vinni
Michael is wonderful to work with, has excellent customer service, & the quality of his geckos is outstanding! Last fall i bought an Eurydactylode Argicolae from him & this past week I got 2 extremely stunning Mniarogekko Chahouas. You can easy see in his geckos that he takes great pride in them; both in quality & health. I highly recommend Michael & plan to do more business with him in the future.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
RJ Bettis
Recently I was looking for a Chewie as a pet. I didn't want one that costed a lot, so I was okay with it having a deformity. Time went on and I took notice in Michael's GORGEOUS Chahouas. That night I messaged him how I am interested in a pet Chahoua with maybe some type of small deformity to keep the price low. With in hours he responded and talked about this one year old male Chewie he has with a under bite that would be perfect for me. After some talk with Micheal I bought the Chewie. We scheduled a shipping date and he came in perfect condition. Not to mention he was beautiful! It was a great experience doing business with Micheal and would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting a Chewie. He responded to messages in less than 24 hours every time, was very professional and personable. It has been a little more than a week with my new Chewie, Kayce, and he has settled in very nicely. By just talking to Micheal you can tell he has real passion and love for his Chewies. When you buy from him , you know they are coming from a amazing home. Like, he keeps all his Chahouas in live terrariums, I don't know any other breeder who does that! This is my wonderful Kayce that I could not be more happy to have

Old 10-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
mplexus301
Thank you both so much for the kind words - I really appreciate it, and look forward to doing business again soon Keep me update with pics!

Old 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #9
otlauram
Mike and I decided to do a breeding trade arrangement this past spring, I sent him my favorite female Pine Island chahoua that I had no available males for back in April. He kept her, found her the perfect mate in his collection, cared for her as if she were his own, successfully hatched two beautiful babies, and sent me back one baby and mamma chubbier than before! He's a great guy to work with and one of the few I'd trust with this kind of arrangement. Thanks a million Mike!

Old 10-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
mplexus301
Laura, thank YOU! Having Hex here...the pleasure was mine I look forward to doing more loans in the future!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!