He likes them he really likes them..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Craigh
He likes them he really likes them.....

Sorry not talking about Mikey....(for the young people it was an old life cereal commercial)
But finally order 500 mixed Discoids. Ony didn’t even hesitate going after them. YAY!!!!!! No more stinky crickets.
Ragu the tomato frog was liken them to.

He couldn’t decide at first what one he wanted kept turning back in forth.

Went in for the kill..

The OK I am done look.....

Old 04-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
Beardiepal
Yeah Roaches are great Craigh...mine love them too and I will have to 2nd no more stinky crix. LOL. Beth

Old 04-26-2008, 01:34 AM   #3
dragongirl6
Lol. Gotta love the roaches! I can't wait until I have a set up that allows me to feed her in her cage though. As it is there is a whole open section on top for the UVB bulb so it doesn't get screened out where they could easily escape.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:22 AM   #4
Craigh
Anna I still feed out of the enclosure just easier to get the ones he doesn't eat. But the great thing about Discoids they can't climb so they can't escape. I also like them cause they don't jump away when Ony goes for them a lot easier for him to catch

Old 04-26-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
Nails44
RE: Roaches

Those are some great looking pictures, and I had no doubts that Ony would love them. All around better for your dragon and you yourself. So happy that you are pleased with them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!