SOLD!! [Or Sale] Hypo Zero Dragon with Eclipsed Eyes! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 10-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #1
Kaity
[Or Sale] Hypo Zero Dragon with Eclipsed Eyes!

NI am parting with this amazing dragon. He is a hypo zero dragon with two eclipsed eyes. Originally bred by Phantom Dragons this guy has the best lineage, bred only het to het. His left eye is just about completely eclipsed and his right eye is partially. He has a fantastic temperament, he was raised in my daughters room and held regularly by her. He is a ravenous and absolutely non picky eater his will jump in the air for roaches. I have a lot of dragons and am looking to thin the herd. Originally I was planning on breeding and have now decided not to. I have another hypo zero with eclipsed eyes so don't need two.

I am open to trades for Leachie Geckos, Scaleless Snakes, some Ball Python morphs, a Tegu (either red or B&W), trans silkie dragons. Or I am happy to sell this guy. I am thinking $550 for him plus shipping? I have been out of the dragon game for a couple months so willing to negotiate if appropriate. Thank you.

Text 206 245 4047
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2017, 03:44 PM   #2
kbeck66
interested

Old 10-18-2017, 04:26 PM   #3
Kaity
Anything I can answer for you? Feel free to PM or text. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #4
James W
Hi, we're interested in learning more. We just texted you. Please get back to us when you're free to talk. We're serious buyers.

Thanks!

Old 10-23-2017, 11:03 PM   #5
James W
Hi There, I just texted you are able to talk about selling him?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!