Alan Hall Jungle Habitats - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:43 AM   #51
Wilomn
Hey alan, how do you like proving me right? I mean right again. I think it was your lying scumbag butt who said he wouldn't have anymore problems after the last one and me who said I'd believe it when pigs flew.

Well, pigs are still landbound and you're still screwing people over.

Way to go scumbag.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #52
Gary O
I am going to see if he has logged into the server at all. the last few weeks. I will do that tonight when I get home. I usually do not do that as it is none of my business. But if he has not even logged onto his accounts for his sites that would be very very strange and I would think something has happened. NO Reason not to atleast get word out. A phone call to a friend to let everyone know would have worked.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:24 AM   #53
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
I am going to see if he has logged into the server at all. the last few weeks. I will do that tonight when I get home. I usually do not do that as it is none of my business. But if he has not even logged onto his accounts for his sites that would be very very strange and I would think something has happened. NO Reason not to atleast get word out. A phone call to a friend to let everyone know would have worked.
I agree Gary. He may not be the most trustworthy person in the world but it is unlike him to just disapear completely.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #54
hognoseman
Ya as far as that goes I am starting to ge ta little concerned his message machine is full and hasn't been checked or hes making sure it stays full. I do hope everything is alright. The only way I hace to contact him is his buisness number, email, adress, and forums. If any one has any other suggestions I'd love to know.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #55
hognoseman
Update guys and gals. Nothing horrible has befallen Alan. Through an alternate number I picked up I was able to get in touch with her father who will be relaying and very firm message to Alan whos alive and kicking. His site is still up to my knowledge but he is NOT making cages I have no clue if the money taking portion still works but It needs to get out that nothing is coming out of the shops from what I have heard. He also owes some others Cages who tagged it onto a thread in TRR. Cheers every Body.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #56
SPJ
Well, I saw the TRR thread. Alan blew it big time now. Taking tax payer money from a university and never delivering caging or contacting them.
He's finished now.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:24 PM   #57
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by hognoseman
Update guys and gals. Nothing horrible has befallen Alan. Through an alternate number I picked up I was able to get in touch with her father who will be relaying and very firm message to Alan whos alive and kicking. His site is still up to my knowledge but he is NOT making cages I have no clue if the money taking portion still works but It needs to get out that nothing is coming out of the shops from what I have heard. He also owes some others Cages who tagged it onto a thread in TRR. Cheers every Body.

Hey bro. THis just plain sucks for you. you do not deserve this at all.

But yes his sites are still up guys. I have to look into if I can just take them down. If I do all his emails then will be down. Not sure but then he may not be able to see all emails if he wants to make this right.

His forums and mod status has been removed from TRR though. That I can controll 100%

SO please do not click and send money for cages as you can see you may not get them.

This is a hard thing for me to post but truth is truth. If Alan's Dad said nothing is wrong then I will have to face facts and say Alan is just ignoring everyone.

.................................................. .............................

If I could help in any other way I would. If anyone needs anything from me I will help in anyway I can. Honest peoples money should not be taken from them. Bottom line

Old 03-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #58
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Well, I saw the TRR thread. Alan blew it big time now. Taking tax payer money from a university and never delivering caging or contacting them.
He's finished now.

This is bigger then some may know bro. I know you know what could happen but just wow huh?

I am lost for words...........

Old 03-06-2008, 08:42 PM   #59
Dennis Hultman

Old 03-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #60
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
This is bigger then some may know bro. I know you know what could happen but just wow huh?

I am lost for words...........
This is just mind-boggling.
He put himself in some serious trouble this time.
Even after all the late deliveries, partial orders sent, etc, I never would have thought it would go this far.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!