Cape Hatteras, May 1987 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2022, 12:50 AM   #1
WebSlave
Cape Hatteras, May 1987

I was cleaning up some stuff around the front door the other day, because a Comcast tech was coming in to take a look at a modem problem I have been having. Things kind of got piled up there with everything going on lately. Anyway, I found a bag of some slides. No telling how long they have been there, or why there were there. The slides are dated May, 1987, and I suppose that Connie and I had taken a trip to Cape Hatteras then, along with her friend Liz. Connie looked through the slides with me (there were just 10 of them, and she exclaimed in amazement, as one of the slides was one that she had just been talking about to Liz just a few days ago. She asked if there was any way she could send that picture to Liz, so that gave me an excuse to find the equipment to use with my Nikon D850 camera just for that purpose. That pic (#6) that Connie was talking about is where both her and Liz are standing on a porch (Connie is on the left, Liz on the right in the pic) with a black dog in the foreground. Man, Connie and I had been married just 9 years when that pic was taken 35 years ago.

Anyway, figured what the heck, I'm not doing anything better tonight, so I will just put those pics up here. Can't remember what camera I was using back then, but I think that is when I had my Canon A1 35mm SLR film camera.

This will be in two steps with the attachments.
Attached Images