What do YOU want? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-25-2006, 07:48 PM   #31
Snaketails
i would love to have an yellow albino retic, an emerald tree boa and and IJ carpet, but unfortunately i can't import them in to Oz

Old 08-26-2006, 02:23 PM   #32
Boidmom
Wink

I would like to have a lavender ball python, and probably after two years an albino male burmese to go with my new double albino green het female...

Old 09-03-2006, 08:20 PM   #33
Goanna
Lets see, my dream list would be...

Dwarf Burmese Pythons
Jaguar Carpets
Woma's
Black Headed Pythons
Brown Water Pythons
Albino Balls
Axanthic Balls
Piebald Balls
Boleans Pythons

Of that list, the Woma's are pretty likely. The albino balls could be as well since I currently have 1.1 hets, although the female is a 2006 so it may take a while. If the albino ball project works out the other 2 could be possible as well but thats too far to tell now. Brown waters are a good chance also although I have no idea how successfull I would be at breeding them, I just like them alot.

I used to keep 1.1 white lips. They were great animals but upkeep was alot. I also never saw them, if I walked in the room and one was out, it would freeze in place, then as soon as I turned my head for a second it would be gone, in its hide spot not to be seen again until I left the room. It's speed was also noteable when feeding, they have to have one of the fastest strike speeds. I did like them but I knew the chance of them breeding was slim, they werent tame at all, and I never got to see them either so I couldnt even keep them as display animals, so I wound up selling them a while back .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!