For Sale Vergin Red female and Proven orange gg - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 03:02 AM   #1
Bearded Ambitions
Vergin Red female and Proven orange gg

I have her 2 big Awsome looking girls.I am not really looking to sell them but due to times and babies popin im in need of the funds.
1. First is Rose got her from Karen Barker in sept. of 08 and she was 2 month then.Her bloodline is Orange German Giant x Sandfire Red Im pretty sure.
Sure Karen will correct if im wrong. LOL.She is geting big and ready for your males now.She does have a few toe nips of front left claw due to missed superworm but it happens Fully healed however and no prob.

2.Second is Pumpkin. I got pumpkin at the same show i got rose from from local breeder Jane with Janes Designer Dragons. Nice woman and really healthy dragons.Pumpkin is the same age as rose but i doubt exactly.
However her bloodline is Orange/Red Sandfire x Orange German Giant and boy oh boy does that german giant show lol she has been a fatty since was a baby.She tried to eat my hand when its time to feed, she is kinda like a cat with a toy, i can make her chase my hand in circles even with no food lol.
She is just proven, bred once to my leatherback and produced 2 clutches of 20 for first mating.Out of which i got 6 leathers woot.

p.s last pic of pumpkin is most recent she is in shed first 3 few weeks older.

OK...Asking $1000.00 + sh and price of shipping package from ship reptiles.
That is for both dragons both females ready to breed 1 proven.
OR WILL CONSIDER TRADES OF EQUIL VALUE DRAGONS ONLY!!
OR asking$600 each shipped.

Pm or mail with any questions.
Matt@beardedambitions.com

Funds must clear from paypal to my bank account before i can pay for shipping and package.Paypal takes 3-5 business days to do this.
After which i will pay for shipping label and package at same time.The shipping package however will also take 3-5 days to be delivered to me.
After this i can ship dragon very next Mon-Wed asap.

Thanks
Matt Prater
Bearded Ambitions
www.beardedambitions.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2010, 03:05 AM   #2
Bearded Ambitions
Pumpkin
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread