Dave Lawson & Neil Gubitz - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2003, 08:14 PM   #21
KNOBTAIL
Hey Dave,

we had this same toe tapping dance about you skirting questions on other threads that rely on a simple yes or no. I am glad you finally admitted that a judgement was issued against you, and I am sure that the check you gave Tony Cueto was NFS instead of the dance rehersal you seem to have placed in your threads. I think as others begin to read your posts, it becomes very clear that the questions should be simple ones, which will not allow you to sidestep the answer. I dont understand, why you are even in the Herp business. JERRY TRESSER

Old 11-13-2003, 08:49 PM   #22
Dave Lawson
It has been nearly 2 hours, I even called and left a message for Susin to hurry up and post this earth shaking news. Maybe all this was just another ***mis-understanding*** of Gubitz.

Jerry, to answer your question. I have been in the Herp trade for over 25 years and I make a damn good living at it. I sell great animals and good prices, I do not have to stoop to misrepresentation. Has anyone ever posted that I sold them a bad snake or lied to them to get a sale?

Old 11-13-2003, 08:49 PM   #23
Stardust
Whew, I just re read the report and memory did serve me correctly, it did say the investigator talked with you, Dave and much to Angie Coker, and you both did in fact indicate to him that you both thought it was Neil.
Now given what you said about the Gubitz vs. Lawson case, and what may or may not come out later, I would wonder too if perhaps the P.I. was relying too heavily on what you and Angie had said.
The most damaging that I can find in that report about Neil is the letter to RichZ. I can not presume to know why it was written and can't go into Neils mind but that was definitely wrong.
About the break in being staged by Neil, well, I wondered then, and now I wonder more. Just doesn't seem likely.
Course Dave, you can prove Neil wrong, you could put up the appeal paperwork that you have???? Something, anything.

Old 11-13-2003, 08:51 PM   #24
Wilomn
Ray, how many scarlet kings did you sell to neil last year? In fact how many have you sold him in the last four years, since that seems to be the time frame we're working with here.

thanks,
Wes

Old 11-13-2003, 08:56 PM   #25
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Wow, I am constantly amazed every time this subject, or very similiar ones come up. It's like watching the Soap Opera's, or a car accident, actually some of both. I don't want to get hooked, but it's like I just can't look away. Who is screwing who? Who stole what? Was it proven? and just exactly who shot JR? (Oh, sorry, wrong Soap)

So~ Seriously, my question (question'S ?)is to everyone reading this thread.

Is this for real? Does this stuff really happen in the "Real world" or just in Tampa? Is it all that common as it appears in these threads? Are we all really a bunch of blood thirsty back stabbers waiting for the opurtunity to get a hold of our next victim?

WHAT is going on? Is this being filmed (Y'all see that Joe Schmoe show?) Or is this a test subject for a new Soap Opera? (All the Snakes in my life ????)

Old 11-13-2003, 08:58 PM   #26
Dave Lawson
Roxanne, what does a appeal on a civil case have to do with Gubitz staging his break-ins?

Old 11-13-2003, 09:03 PM   #27
Stardust
Please learn to read yourself and get the spelling of my name right.

You are saying things and not coming up with anything conclusive. You said the civil case was a wash when in fact Neil did win it. You spoke to the PI and implicated Neil.
It is not about the break ins connecting with the civil case, Dave.
It is about what you say and whether you can be believed or not.
Get it???

Old 11-13-2003, 09:07 PM   #28
Neil Gubitz
Wes.... to answer your question.... Checking MY files.... I've only bought Scarletts from TWO people in the last four years.... THREE from Ray and this last one from Andy Barr....
And I'm sure that if Ray checks his files, he'll tell you the same thing.... and none before February of this year!.... I did have two that were GIVEN to me when I owned the store by people that found them in their yard or pool about 3-4 years ago.... but, I DIDN'T buy them and they sold IN the store to walk-in customers.... does that answer your question??
So, thinking about it, I guess I was wrong when I said I only SOLD 4 of them in the last 4 years.... I only BOUGHT 4 of them, but sold SIX of them.... Darn.... there I go lieing again.... lol

Old 11-13-2003, 09:10 PM   #29
Dave Lawson
I am sorry about the name thing.

I still can't get the report to come up. it loads adobe and nothing.

and it has been proven time and time again that Gubitz is a liar. I do not care if people believe me or not. It would seem that the only proof of me lying has come from Gubitz. Yet not one of his witnesses have stepped forward as promised....kind of make you wonder if maybe that was a lie to!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-13-2003, 09:10 PM   #30
JungleHabitats
Dave at your request i have logged my Ip for you

But to refresh your memory a little lets back up a few threads in another thread ok ....
Quote:
As far as our court case went well Neil got a judgement and so did I ....It was a wash
Lie or just slipped your mind ?

Quote:
quote:As far as our court case went well Neil got a judgement and so did I ....It was a wash
you said had stated this twice at this point

Quote:
quote:As far as our court case went well Neil got a judgement and so did I ....It was a wash
wow third time .. we call this a charm

Quote:
In all fairness to me, Have you called Josie Arnold and ask her about the animals Gubitz stole from my store and tried to have her sell. She knew what Gubitz was up to and returned them to me. I stepped to Him with this and we called it a wash.
alot of washing going on here

Quote:
I call it a wash simply due to the fact that Gubitz did not want to go back to prison for stealing animals from my store. So we made a arrangement sort of speak. I do not exspect Gubitz to admit this but believe it or not
is this the wash you are referring to ??if so i call that stupidity if someone steals something from me plain and simple im not going to "look over it " and again if you take the good word of someone you your self call a lair & cheat then you deserve what ever becomes of there word be it good or bad .

Dave a DA usally doesnt file charges until they have PROOF of a crime IE: if Susan Tippi does have proof and did goto the DA's office i would think that you would be getting some sort of legal visit in the near future.
now for my IP address :24.158.56.43

and im wanting to know some truth cause i to donated to the snake pit job $50 and i was a newbie here at the time and didnt no neil from adam andthe person that had the $ well pretty much vanished from the face of the earth last i heard ? hope he had a good vaction with our $$

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!