Healthy Adult Male Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 10-22-2021, 04:24 PM   #1
elena
Healthy Adult Male Ball Pythons

We have a number of adult male Ball Pythons available for adoption. Each one is completely free of health problems and cosmetic imperfections and all are solidly on frozen thawed rats. These boys have been kept by a single owner for their entire lives, but she is experiencing health problems and needs to find new homes for them. A small adoption fee is required, and shipping is additional. They can also be picked up locally in Chicago. We will not be providing individual pictures, but we will do our best to fill any special requests regarding size, appearance or temperament.

PS: We also have a one juvenile female that only eats f/t chicks. The adoption fee will be waived for this animal.

Old 11-03-2021, 02:41 AM   #2
Avvi269
What morphs?

Old 11-03-2021, 09:13 AM   #3
elena
These are all normal Ball Pythons.

Old 11-14-2021, 01:54 AM   #4
DLenaRuth999s
BP’s for adoption

I would be very interested in adoption of a beep or two if they have relaxed temperaments. I would like to be able to work with them to the point where they could be occasional ambassadors in my high school classroom. FT. chicks isn’t a problem as I have a Dumerils that only eats chicks so I’m well stocked. I hope to hear from you.

Old 11-14-2021, 07:32 AM   #5
elena
I’d recommend one of the adult males, they are very calm. I’d be happy to go through and pick one that would work well as an animal ambassador.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:15 AM   #6
DLenaRuth999s
That would be fine. I’ll also need the shipping total with the adoption fee. My FedEx hub is 14225 (Cheektowaga NY).

Old 11-14-2021, 09:07 AM   #7
elena
PM sent.

Old 12-27-2021, 10:49 AM   #8
chordearthleia
Is it still available? thanks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_python

Old 08-17-2022, 12:05 AM   #9
Jarrodbrooks
Info on female please shipping fee and price

Old 08-17-2022, 12:10 AM   #10
elena
The females are $400 for females 2400-2800g and $600 for females 4000g+. The shipping cost would depend on the size and quantity of the snakes you are purchasing (box size & weight), and on your zip code. Feel free to send me a private message for more info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!