For Sale Few males and female morphs/hets! 2 normal females! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Michaels.herp
Few males and female morphs/hets! 2 normal females!

Up first is a 2011 hatchling super pastel male. He is eating live rats and has an easy attitude. He has some scarring on his back from climbing out of a ten gallon I was holding him in but it is healing and not holding him back. Asking $325 shipped obo.

Next up is a female black pastel. I don't have a weight on her but will get one upon inquiry. She is eating live rats and just finished shedding. Asking $300 plus shipping for her.

Also available are some het green ghosts. $50/M $75/F plus shipping.
$150 shipped per pair
$175 shipped for a trio.
No paperwork available. I did purchase them from Fangz and Thangz.

Last up are 2 1000+ gram normal females. Currently off feed but eat live normally. Asking $175 plus shipping for both.

Take the black pastel and super pastel both for $600 shipped. Take all ball pythons for $1,000 shipped. If you buy them all I will throw in a hatchling female pastel for free.

Michaels.herp@gmail.com
Please email for pics or if interested. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!