Larry Suttles - Blue Grass Reptiles, Good Guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:28 AM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Larry Suttles - Blue Grass Reptiles, Good Guy!!!

I just wanted to put a quick note on the BOI about Larry Suttles. I recieved a 50% Het Lavender Albino male yesterday from him! The Little Guy was packed PERFECTLY! and came in safe and sound!

Not only did he include a feed card with this guy, but he also sent a fancy schmancy printout with the little ones photo, and Information regarding the sire and Dam, and of course who the little one was bred by ( larry himself! Congrats on them!!!) too!

100000% professional

and im 100000% EXCITED!

Larry ROCKS!

Old 08-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
Laura Fopiano
I agree Alicia. I went to his facility to pick up breeder rats and was very impressed. Every cage and rack was perfect, including the rodents. His business licence was framed and mounted on the wall.

Larry is exactly what this industry/hobby needs. Perfection!

Old 08-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
I agree Alicia. I went to his facility to pick up breeder rats and was very impressed. Every cage and rack was perfect, including the rodents. His business licence was framed and mounted on the wall.

Larry is exactly what this industry/hobby needs. Perfection!

To prove what laura is saying is true.... Check out this link!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LuKE2RWR5E8 ^_-

Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #4
Larry Suttles
Wow Thanks very much Alicia for all the great feedback. I really appreciate it. Actually I don't feel worthy but I'll take it!! It is nice to know the little guy is going to such a great new home. I'm sure I'll be a customer of yours in the future.

Laura those comments really mean a lot. It was awesome having you and Bryon over to visit. I had a blast I only wish we could do it on a regular basis. Whenever you guys happen to be passing through Kentucky keep in mind "my house is your house" so stop in and stay awhile. Larry

Old 10-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
monk90222
Just purchased another snake from Larry( my fourth). It came to me perfectly shipped, warm and with a feeding card and genetic paperwork!

Larry is all class. He answers e-mail quickly and has very good payment plan options.

I expect to be a customer again and again.
Thanks Larry for everything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!