Good Guy Heather/Subterranean Jungle/NM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
InHogHeaven
Talking Heather/Subterranean Jungle/NM

I succumbed to an ad at kingsnake.com for two green Hoggies from Subterranean Jungle in NM. It was my first time dealing with someone other than my Hoggy breeder here in the Twin Cities or someone who had been recommended to me. It was my first time ever answering a KS ad and I was nervous - knowing their reputation and having read general horror stories here in the BOI regarding the purchase of snakes, period.

My experience was fabulous and I will work with Heather again. She was very professional and answered all my e-mails within 24 hours, if not minutes. And I'm a pretty needy Mom. And there were a LOT of e-mails and questions. Also she handled my bluntess and lack of tact with the maturity of someone twice her age and was always pleasant, kind and honest. All this happened while she was busy running her full-time business as well as preparing for a show. At no time was I made to feel I was a bother.

The snakes I received are the snakes I'd seen on-line, in excellent health, mite free. Well socialized, calm, active, inquisitive. No discharges, URI, foldy skin or under weight. They arrived yesterday and the 06 female, Anasazi, ate a f/t for me last night! She is one mellow lady!

Heather put forth extra effort in meeting my needs so the snakes could be delivered on Saturday at my home instead of earlier in the week to my work. They were well packaged with the snakes' security and comfort in mind. If I've any gripe it's the heat pack pooped out before they got here. However, they were just fine.

These snakes were important to Heather and that she truly cared for them is shown in the regard she had for them, as well as the regard she had for me.

I will most definitely work with Heather again. It was a very pleasant experience and I'm absolutely thrilled and love to death my two new Hoggies!

Thanks, Heather. You're great!

mk

Old 11-09-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
InHogHeaven
Whoops!

"... had not been recommended..."

Old 12-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #3
JDReptiles
Thumbs up Awesome

I could not agree more. I recently sold a stripe-line red het albino blood male to Heather and Ansel. Great people to deal with, and extremely patient, it's a very good thing to know individuals such as them who, not only have the experience to benefit the herp industry, but are willing to share such knowledge openly with others. The little guy made it safe and sound and Ansel called me immediately to assure me of his safe arrival.

Good guys, will do business again - Hopefully soon!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
sixgunsun1177
recent purchase

I've known Heather for years.

I just wanted to share the results of a recent transaction with her. She had a snake posted here but not on display for sale at her local shop. I wanted to jump on the deal because he was discounted for being a bit nippy and quite a bargain.

The transaction was very smooth and I was able to pick him up directl from her store. Which, by the way always has healthy animals in clean cages.
Having known Heather as long as I have and the original owners of the store are close friends, I'm proud to see her carry on the tradition as best herp shop in the State!

Thanks for the 08 hypo male boa Heather!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!