Bad Guy Heather Bishop - If we pick the snake up from the hub we will kill it...intentionally - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
ShiffyAME
Heather Bishop - If we pick the snake up from the hub we will kill it...intentionally

Over the years I have dealt with plenty of people that I do not agree with but this one really just takes the cake. This customer was such a nightmare I feel I am obligated to share her disregard for life to hopefully make sure nobody else has to deal with this headache and no more animals are ever put in harms way because of her.

Long story short, Heather Bishop purchased a snake off our website that we had listed at $199. Her temps were too cold for home delivery and she excitedly agreed to pick the animal up at the hub. We shipped like normal and the animal arrived at the hub like normal. Then we get an email from her asking if she could keep the snake for a few weeks and then send it back for a full refund. We are not in the business of "renting" snakes out for a few weeks so told her all sales were final sorry and didn't think anything else of it when she said she would be picking him up shortly.

A few hours go by and we notice the snake is still at the hub so we email, text, and call to be sure she is going to pick the snake up. This is where we get told that her dad said if she picks the snake up at the hub it will be killed and demanded a full refund. The actual shipping there was $65 and that's what it costs to mail it back as well so really fedex is the one that was making out on this deal. Luckily the animal was held at the hub and return shipping was easy. The poor thing would have likely been left to die if it had been shipped to her doorstep!

I wish if they were so passionate about disliking snakes to say they would literally kill it if they picked it up from the hub that they would have just NOT purchased the snake or just told me that before I shipped it so that they could get a refund. Luckily I do not cut corners on shipping and although the low was FREEZING the snake was packed extremely well with a 60 hour pack. I always pack prepared for a delay that would cause the snake to take 2 days in transit....I just never expected a customer to refuse picking the animal up at the hub.

I have not posted about this transaction until now because of course she told her bank that I never shipped her anything and I tried to rip her off so they did a charge back. Square had the transaction pending so I just held off on the BOI post until then. Side note, square was 0 help and basically said all they do is hold the money until the customers bank decides what they want to do which I can't expect a different outcome than the bank siding with their customer ever happening.

I would under no circumstances ever sell Heather Bishop anything living and hopefully this posts can help prevent anybody else dealing with this headache and prevent any other animals just cruising across the country round trip for no reason.

Old 12-19-2017, 11:39 AM   #2
ShiffyAME
Matt Shifflett aka ShiffyAME on faunaclassifieds.com
Attached Images

Old 12-19-2017, 11:41 AM   #3
ShiffyAME
Warning!

More Emails...
Attached Images

Old 12-19-2017, 11:43 AM   #4
ShiffyAME
more emails and proof of shipping/tracking

Attached Images

Old 12-19-2017, 11:45 AM   #5
ShiffyAME
proof of purchase of shipping label to Heather Bishop and Texts messages

Attached Images

Old 12-19-2017, 12:35 PM   #6
Snake-Queen
Hopefully the bank will side with you, as she didn't follow your TOS & you did ship a product.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:38 PM   #7
Michael Brown
It's possible, but I find it hard to believe she...

A. Had access to a credit card at 16 (I know she "stole it", and used it illegally)

B. Ordered something with said credit card that she knew her father was completely against to the point he would kill

Smells like buyers remorse. Would love to see if she is truly that age.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:48 PM   #8
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Hopefully the bank will side with you, as she didn't follow your TOS & you did ship a product.
Unfortunately not. The bank took the money and gave it back to her.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:49 PM   #9
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
It's possible, but I find it hard to believe she...

A. Had access to a credit card at 16 (I know she "stole it", and used it illegally)

B. Ordered something with said credit card that she knew her father was completely against to the point he would kill

Smells like buyers remorse. Would love to see if she is truly that age.
I don't think she stole the card the billing info was her name not the fathers.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:57 PM   #10
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffyAME View Post
I don't think she stole the card the billing info was her name not the fathers.
Credit card company's give credit cards to people under 18?? I think not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!