Collared Lizard breeding - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-01-2016, 10:02 AM   #1
Showbird72
Collared Lizard breeding

Do anyone know how hard these guys are to breed? Anyone know who might have bright red or high Aqua blues for sale?

Old 04-22-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
Bradwillard96
Collared Lizard breeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showbird72 View Post
Do anyone know how hard these guys are to breed? Anyone know who might have bright red or high Aqua blues for sale?
From what I understand they are fairly easy to breed. I just recently got a male from the blazing blue line started at Innovative Ectotherms, and ill try my hand at breeding in the next year or so when I get a female. I'm not sure about high reds, but if your interested in blues then maybe check out innovative ectotherms on facebook, or I can pm you how to contact the guy that I received my male from.

Just from the research I've done, brumation is key to breeding collared lizards. Check out this link: http://www.suncharmers.com/#!faq/c1lug

It will give you a lot of info

Old 06-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #3
DCA1
Easy to breed. If you don't have any luck with Innovative Ectotherms, try to track down David Hutchens in Alabama who has posted to this site in the past and has bred some very nice blue lines. I have bought from him before and had a very good experience.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:24 AM   #4
djhutc
I do have some baby Blazing Blues now if you are interested.
Thanks, David Hutchens 256.590.2741

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!