How do you leave feedback for someone? Trader Rating not working - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-27-2015, 01:41 AM   #41
WebSlave
OK, I've set up the poll -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=524288

Let me know what you want to do.

Old 04-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #42
Bluesrains
I Think Everyone Should Be Allowed To Leave Feedback. Alot More Animals Would Be Sold If Everyone Had The Feedback To Read About A Seller. Look How Well
E-Bay Works.

Old 04-12-2016, 01:08 PM   #43
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesrains View Post
I Think Everyone Should Be Allowed To Leave Feedback. Alot More Animals Would Be Sold If Everyone Had The Feedback To Read About A Seller. Look How Well
E-Bay Works.
Ebay also charges listing fees, Rich does not. If that were the case, I would have paid Rich about (10%) 450.00 last year, instead of my measly 25.00. Thanks, but I'm good.

Old 04-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #44
Mistyck
Quote:
E-Bay Works.
Yeah, ok. Ebay sellers and buyers don't get half of the feedback that they should because people don't leave feedback. We sell on ebay quite a bit and out of 100 transactions we get feedback from buyers about 1/4 of the time (if that.) Also when we purchase things off of ebay we get feedback for purchases about 1/2 the time. It's not mandatory for people to leave feedback on ebay.

People selling animals on here has nothing to do with feedback, though it is nice to see. Feedback can be left on the BOI and that doesn't cost a dime. So if you want to "READ" about a seller, then that's the place to go. But having the ability to "leave feedback" can be done without having to have the ability to leave trader ratings. They can be tied to one another, but don't have to be.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:36 PM   #45
Bluesrains
My Bad, Sorry Everyone. Looks Like Im Dead Wrong!
I Always Leave Feedback On Ebay, So I Guess I Figured So Does
Everyone Else. I Shouldnt Assume. And It Is True, Sellers Do Have To Pay
To Post There. So How Do I Withdraw My Post?

Old 04-12-2016, 08:05 PM   #46
snowgyre
Sellers do not have to pay to post here. The classifieds are free. However, you must pay the minimum contributor annual fee (I think it's $10 or $15, can't remember) in order to leave feedback that shows under the user's "trader rating", or to edit your posts.

You could always see if the Board of Inquiry has an existing thread on a seller that you could leave feedback in. If not, you can create a new thread on that seller. Use the search option in the upper right corner of the Board of Inquiry page to search for your seller. Leaving feedback in the Board of Inquiry is free and I've had buyers do that for me before instead of giving me a trader rating.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:18 PM   #47
Mistyck
Quote:
My Bad, Sorry Everyone. Looks Like Im Dead Wrong!
I Always Leave Feedback On Ebay, So I Guess I Figured So Does
Everyone Else. I Shouldnt Assume. And It Is True, Sellers Do Have To Pay
To Post There. So How Do I Withdraw My Post?
Why would you want to withdraw your post? Obviously it spurred a different mindset and opinion, which is what the forum is based on.

Opinion: Take someone's opinion with a grain of salt and if you don't like it, then don't like it. Don't act like a child and then say that you want your opinion/post removed because someone disagreed with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Sellers do not have to pay to post here. The classifieds are free. However, you must pay the minimum contributor annual fee (I think it's $10 or $15, can't remember) in order to leave feedback that shows under the user's "trader rating", or to edit your posts.

You could always see if the Board of Inquiry has an existing thread on a seller that you could leave feedback in. If not, you can create a new thread on that seller. Use the search option in the upper right corner of the Board of Inquiry page to search for your seller. Leaving feedback in the Board of Inquiry is free and I've had buyers do that for me before instead of giving me a trader rating.
Pretty much the same thing I said earlier, but in a more refined manner. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!