Trade Website Design, Graphic Design for Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
queztacoatl
Website Design, Graphic Design for Reptiles

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of breeders on here pay a lot of money for their personal web sites to be designed. I'm looking for a Crested Gecko, Gargoyle Gecko or a Western Hognose Snake. I'm willing to trade a full custom web site design or graphic design (logos, business cards) for any of the herps I mentioned above, OR BEST OFFER if you have something else that you want to trade.

Thanks!

Btw my qualifications:

I'm a full-time student of graphic design and web design. I have been doing freelance design for the past 3 years and have made web sites before for local animal hobbyist groups. You can check out my web site at http://www.copperheadmediadesign.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Herpman97
Hey, I got your message on gecko forums. I am breeding leopard gecko morphs, would you be interested, what morphs would you like, or how much for a business website?

Old 01-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #3
queztacoatl
Hey,

What type of leopard gecko morphs do you have? Do you have any pictures of specific geckos?

To answer your question about how much it would be for a business web site, that really is left up to what you need from the site. Things like being able to take credit cards over the internet are a lot more work so they cost more, but things like a simple web site just to show pictures or advertise usually cost less.

If you want to let me know what you had in mind for the site, I could give you a lot more of an exact quote. For the couple web sites that I've done for small businesses I've charged between $150 and $300. If you'd rather email me I can also be reached at

jsnyde48@kent.edu

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
Herpman97
I'm breeding Blizzard Super Snows and Blizzard Snows which should hatch around March (estimate) and Mack snows het bell albino later on. I dont need the website now, because I dont have any babies yet, but when I do, I'll contact you.

Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #5
queztacoatl
Alright sounds good, just let me know when you're interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #6
queztacoatl
Anyone interested?
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
queztacoatl
bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
hunger143
website

you still doing sites for trade

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!