For Sale Hypo RC X Jungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-31-2015, 02:36 PM   #1
idk888
Hypo RC X Jungle

I had a great litter of Hypo RC Jungles, RC Jungles, RC Hypos poss Jungle and one RC Widow Peak. NONE have been sold yet and all are eating f/t. The RC gene gets better and better with each shed, like a transformation. It's already started, so don't miss out. I have these ridiculously priced to make room and pay other bills!!! Call or text (920) 737 8660. Pics of the parents and babies can be sent through text or email since this website isn't allowing me to post them here. thanks, Ryan
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!