Good Guy Adriane Mueller "ndballpythons" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
Mike41793
Adriane Mueller "ndballpythons"

I bought a female cinnamon ball python from Adriane that arrived today. I had contacted her back in February and put a down payment on her. Once the weather got warm she was able to ship her to me. She took great care in making sure the temps would be safe for the snake. Always putting the snakes well being first and foremost. She stayed in touch with me through text throughout the entire process, sending me updates without even having to inquire. The snake arrived packaged perfectly and in very good health. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from her again or to reccommend anyone to her. Thanks for reading, Mike

Old 04-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
ndballpythons
I want to thank you again for your patience, those temps just didnt want to rise.
I'm glad you like her, I want pictures of the babies she produces for sure, shes a very gorgeous snake.
I couldn't have asked for a nicer transaction, thanks for your prompt payment and understanding.
Thanks,
Adriane

Old 04-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
Garsha
Thumbs up Adriane Mueller "ndballpythons" (A+ Transaction--buy with confidence!)

Everybody,

I just wanted to give praise to Adriane Mueller "ndballpythons"!
I purchased a 0.1 100% het pied from her. Her communication was superb before during and after the transaction.

Because of 1) cold weather in North Dakota and 2) my not being ready to receive the snake, we agreed on a delivery date on day one, and that came to be as promised.

Her packaging was first class...the heat pack was still warm when my girl arrived (at 8:30 AM the next day...as promised!)

She was super easy to deal w/ and worked a great payment plan out for me.

Thank you for all the texts and pictures!

This was one of 2 snakes that I bought on Faunaclassifieds, and both transactions were fantastic.

Thanks Adriane for this positive experience. I can't wait to prove out my male het pied!
(two thumbs up)

Warm Regards,
Brad "Garsha" Garcia

Old 04-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
ndballpythons
Thank you both for the wonderful feedback.
You both were a joy to do business with. Great communication and super smooth transaction.
Thank you so much,
Adriane

Old 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
sungmina
I received a female mojave ball python from Adriane about a week ago and she has just shed and looks beautiful. She was packed perfectly when shipped and the snake arrived in great health. Communication was excellent and I would definitely recommend Adriane to anyone looking to buy animals from her. She really cares about her animals and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

Old 09-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
manuel1260
Just purchased a female lemonblast python from Adriane. Her communication was superb before during and after the transaction. Our girl arrived safely and very healthy. Been able to handle her comfortably as you can tell that she was really cared for and handled often. I would definately buy from her again.

Give her a try if you are looking for quality animals, you won't be dissapointed.

Old 08-03-2015, 10:30 PM   #7
Soli
Just got an adult female desert blonde tarantula from Adriane. Went above and beyond to ensure the safe delivery of the tarantula. She even had my shipping refunded after the postal service messed up. Excellent communication throughout whole process and all around trustworthy seller!

Thank you very much!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!