Info Watch out I got screwed BY Corsi Morphs - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #91
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Angelo, I think you were way better off before you came on here and posted. I would not give a cr@p what the people here "voted," I would work on getting someone who wants the snake, the snake. Send her her money back and get the snake a good home.

Dave
David refund is done! I'm just trying to make light of a crappy situation.. A BOI thread that should never have started but now it's here and attached to me for ever.. It stinks thats all...

Old 08-16-2012, 12:22 AM   #92
ByRandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by acorsi View Post
I want to take a vote!!

Refund jodie her money??

Or find out when she wants her new Desert YB shipped??

Angelo,

Like I said earlier in this thread, I don't know you from the proverbial "Adam". With that being said, I don't quite understand the mentality displayed in the quote. In my opinion, that's not how you conduct yourself as a businessman.

Quote:
David refund is done! I'm just trying to make light of a crappy situation.. A BOI thread that should never have started but now it's here and attached to me for ever.. It stinks thats all...
As it is, you are leaving a slightly bitter taste in my mouth. I can take a good ribbing with the best of them. But some things are just inappropriate to "joke" about.

I think those of us that went to bat for you deserve an apology for being made too look like complete idiots by your lack of respect for others.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:42 AM   #93
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByRandom View Post

Angelo,

Like I said earlier in this thread, I don't know you from the proverbial "Adam". With that being said, I don't quite understand the mentality displayed in the quote. In my opinion, that's not how you conduct yourself as a businessman.

As it is, you are leaving a slightly bitter taste in my mouth. I can take a good ribbing with the best of them. But some things are just inappropriate to "joke" about.

I think those of us that went to bat for you deserve an apology for being made too look like complete idiots by your lack of respect for others.
Josh as I said to you in private today i do appreciate the kind words from every one that had them to give.. My intention was not to disrespect any one!! But to make light of a situation that is both unfair, unwarranted and hurtful to me and my name.. I chose to deal with it in a joking manner. It was my choice right or wrong.. If I have offended any one with my light hearted joke. I deeply oppologize!!

Old 08-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #94
David Reid
Nice.

Angelo, let us know how your big Desert Girl does. I just had a female get eggbound this year, first ever, and it is no fun. I wish you luck with your big female. I would say get as much weight on her as you can.

Dave

Old 08-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #95
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Nice.

Angelo, let us know how your big Desert Girl does. I just had a female get eggbound this year, first ever, and it is no fun. I wish you luck with your big female. I would say get as much weight on her as you can.

Dave
Dave I will never try to breed a desert girl not worth the risk of harm to the snake. I just want to see how big they can actually get..

Old 08-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #96
David Reid
Probably a good idea. People keep trying to get the Super Champagne, and I am sure some others will still try big Desert females, right or wrong. I have never owned a Desert, heard they might be kind of a dwarf...but not sure. Good luck.

Dave

Old 08-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #97
Lucille
Quote:
A BOI thread that should never have started but now it's here and attached to me for ever..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
ANY desert female (combo or normal) should have the disclaimer that they are pet only animals. To not mention anything is what is wrong with the BP market.
Angelo, you quickly took care of your customer's requested refund. Your customer seems a bit of a flake for emailing you for a refund because of the weather issue and then starting a thread because of the breeding issue. The refund request may have been buyer's remorse, but it would have taken little on your part to have avoided this situation, perhaps you can take this as a learning experience.

You did not disclose the breeding issue on your description. Steve is right, mentions need to be made of any issues connected with a particular morph. To all those who have said that the buyer should do research, you are right, but as a seller, protect yourself and do right by your buyer, by disclosing. You will build a better, stronger customer base and a better, stronger reputation by doing so.

You could use this experience to, in future advertisements, always, always disclose in writing any issues connected with the morphs you sell.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #98
KORBIN5895
Okay so is Jodie a flipper or not? Did her supposed ( until named) customer back out? Is that why she wanted the refund? What if she purchased this purely to resale to someone else that didn't know the fertility issues? What if she asked the pertinent breeding question? Did she pass that info on? I think we need the supposed buyers name disclosed.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #99
python princess
This is my last and final post I am not a flipper I did not know about the breeding problem The guy I was going to sell her to lived very close to Angelo He had contacted me right after the auction was over asking me to contact him if I was to ever want to sell her. Well due to the heat and the time of waiting for her to be able to ship and my daughter driving me crazy I decided to call him and see if he still wanted her. He did so I was selling her to him for what I paid for her and going to have Angelo send her to him but Angelo never called or text me back...then the guy found out about the breeding issue and informed me about it!!!! That is how I found out and that is when I wanted my refund. I tried to get a hold of him for 3 days never got back to me, I am not a liar or a cheat I do what is right for the animal and I right right by people but when people screw me over I am going to make sure that others dont get screwed over by them.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #100
python princess
oh ya I still dont have my refund either

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!