Info Watch out I got screwed BY Corsi Morphs - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #71
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Some keep bringing up the fact of reproductive issues with the desert gene,if it was so sever why are their many hatchings available every summer.it seems to cross well with others because their are desert cross hatchlings available also.
Really? I know you are not that clueless. You know as well as I do that only the males breed. Whether it is a single gene desert or combo. Only the males reproduce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Their are many issues with BP morphs should every snake carry a warning?
Yes. A spider with a wobble should be listed as such. A caramel from a clutch with kinked babies should be listed like that. An albino boa whose siblings all had only one eye should be disclosed.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #72
David Reid
If you buy a snake off of Craigslist or someplace similar, from a guy or gal who has no clue what they have, and keep the snake in a 55 gallon fish tank with a home made lid, buyer beware. If you are a legit business or hobbyist, auction or not, you are going to disclose the flaws and faults of a snake, because you are going to want that person to buy from you again. You also have a reputation to uphold...I would think? If you do not, you probably do not care about your reputation and do not care about repeat business. That would make it very easy for me to determine who to buy from and who to stay clear of.

Dave

Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #73
David Reid
Ed, you should stick to Bearded Dragon talk, you are obviously clueless on this topic.

Dave

Old 08-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #74
python princess
Listen...yes I think there should a disclosure on all genetic problems for all of those who are new to this wonderful world of herps. I also agree that we should do are homework instead of jumping up and down at the window of the candy store because we love what it looks like!! Running in and buying it popping it in our mouth to find out its sour! Then yelling at the clerk. Yes that is my fault! I AM SORRY!! But I tried for 3 days and even before finding out the breeding issues wanting to cancel the shipment and get my money back. Corsi Morphs is not a bad guy for lack of info I just mad for the lack of communication!!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #75
acorsi
Hello All!! Just wanted to let this whole thing cool down before I answer a few questions the were brought up and then post my responce to this thread as a whole so bare with me as I go back to the beginning and start my responces..

Old 08-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #76
acorsi
On secold thought there is way to much crap to weed through.. I want to start by saying Jodie I work in finance for a small toy company and all 8 of us work in a communal space including the founder and persident of the company which I have the pleasure of sitting directly across from.. It is a great company, I get to wear shorts and flipflops to work if I like I can bring my dog to work and we play with toys all friggin day!! The one and only thing that is frowned apon in my office is personal cell phone use!! I am sorry I couldnt return your many phone calls TODAY!!! or your numerous face book postings or your numerous text messages that all started at 8:14 EST but in in work by 6:30-7:00.. But, at 4:58 as soon as I walked out of work I replied to your request for a refund because "the heat is not expected to let up for weeks" with I will do it as soon as I get a chance.
Before to day the only other time jodie has contacted or try to contact me was when we spoke on the phone for an hour!
In that conversation was the first question was "so tell me your thoughts on the desert females not producing" I replyed "no one has produced eggs to date from a desert female and there is generally 2 camps of thinking the believers and the non believers" "Im still on the fence and as you can see buy my auctions Im getting out of the desert project except for 2 2000g plus female I will raise for another 2-3 years.."

Old 08-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #77
acorsi
Next she told me how it was 102-105 degrees and she didnt know when it was going to break so I informed her to keep me posted on the temps and what day works for her.. That was the last time I heard from Jodie till 8:14 am this morning.. O yeah she also text me to ask if she could swap up to the pheonix female I had on auction and pay the difference..

So after responding to Jodies text at 4:58 all hell breaks loose with my phone between texts, calls, messages about this thread and brutal bashing all over the face book groups about 6 to be exact.. I even got a call from Jason a admin on the reptile auction group on face book who is a great guy and took on the task today of cleaning up all of Jodies slander all over facebook..

Then to add insult to the mess I get a call from a guy (wont mention his name till I ask if it ok dont want to be an ass***e) who has a deal set up with jodie to purchase the desert yellow belly female from her and want to know if i will sell it to him directly!! I dont know the guy never talked to him but he called my cell phone dirrectly!! So now I have a INFO thread titled "Watch out I got screwed BY Corsi Morphs " but good thing its just an info thread and not a BAD GUY post!! Thanks Jodie!!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #78
acorsi
I want to take a vote!!

Refund jodie her money??

Or find out when she wants her new Desert YB shipped??

Old 08-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #79
python princess
You are full of IT! I never asked you anything of the sort!!! Because I had no Freakin clue that even happened with them. The matter of not contacting you is BS also I have records to prove I did! My cell phone my house phone and Facebook emails. I cant believe that you a totally lying!!!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #80
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by acorsi View Post
I want to take a vote!!

Refund jodie her money??

Or find out when she wants her new Desert YB shipped??
Give her the refund and sell the snake to the other buyer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!