Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:23 PM   #51
mfsidore
Yes thank you for kindly asking! The only worded email is the trade document, which I believe I posted already, I can put texts up, just let me know what your looking for so i can quickly put exactly what you are looking for up.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:25 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
So then tell me EXACTLY what you want mr kennard. You seem pretty worried about the whole thing , are you affiliated with scamming in anyway? Please PM me if you want to talk more.
Please, call me Chris. I've made it clear that I want what you volunteered to give. Proof. Perhaps you should review your own posts here. Emails, texts, documents. Post them. Did you lie when you said you would post proof? If so, it will be here for all to see indefinitely. No one takes you seriously at this point in this thread (trust me) and never will if you post no proof or anything of substance. Target Mr. Kennard all you want. I am not posting anything disagreeable to the plethora of intelligent people viewing your ridiculous and predictable antics here. Anywho, you were about to post proof of?

Old 08-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #53
mfsidore
No Chris I wasn't lying, nor would I to people I would be known to on a forum with hundreds of people on it. I'm sorry for my tone, but I don't and didn't like the way you out thing to begin with. I can post screen shots of the messages now. Give me a few minutes. Thank you.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #54
Dbz4246
Quote:
Yes thank you for kindly asking! The only worded email is the trade document, which I believe I posted already, I can put texts up, just let me know what your looking for so i can quickly put exactly what you are looking for up.
Your welcome! Texts about the actual transaction, when the transaction went sour, and any after the transaction. Text from your friend that you said help you solve the issue may also help (assuming there are any texts). Thanks again for taking the time out to do so!

Old 08-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #55
mfsidore
Ok, I will start posting that now. You will have to contact arrowhead for the other texts though I'm sorry to say. But I will give what I can.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:34 PM   #56
Dbz4246
Quote:
Ok, I will start posting that now. You will have to contact arrowhead for the other texts though I'm sorry to say. But I will give what I can.
Thank you

Old 08-18-2014, 10:34 PM   #57
mfsidore
Here the details about the trade
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #58
mfsidore
He's the blue btw.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #59
mfsidore
When I started not hearing from him.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2014, 10:43 PM   #60
mfsidore
I'd just like remind everyone though, that the problem was resolved.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!