Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:49 PM   #61
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
I'd just like remind everyone though, that the problem was resolved.
Prove it. Have the accused post here, your cop neighbors, cop family etc. Payment documents. And post the same same correspondence showing the whole page. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #62
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Prove it. Have the accused post here, your cop neighbors, cop family etc. Payment documents. And post the same same correspondence showing the whole page. Thanks in advance.
He doesn't have an account, this was stated already, you want me to have my family and neighbors make an account just to say it was resolved? There was no money involved it was a trade as stated before. I can't show the whole page there are to money messages. I posted your proof, I apologized for my tone, I'm done, thank you. It's funny you say that though.

Because I MICHAEL SIDORE would lie about getting my snakes back, that makes sense. Thanks Chris, anyone else have anything to say?

I thank the one person who is being kind and polite about the thread.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:07 PM   #63
LauraB
Quote:
Problem has been resolved,a family police officer family member in Knoxville has recovered the snakes successfully, and the guy has paid for all shipping and troubles caused.
So, your family member did not actually "recover" the snakes in question?
Quote:
he shipped them home to me FRIDAY
What do you mean, "he shipped them home to me FRIDAY?" You're saying this Michael Gentry dude shipped those snakes out last Friday to your home? Hmmm, what kind of reputable keeper/seller would ship on a Friday?
Quote:
MICHAEL GENTRY let my family member in his home to prove he was a all edged breeder/keeper.
"he was a all edeged breeder/keeper"? Do you mean alledged?

You don't even have those alleged snakes back, but you want to detract/delete your original scammer post re: this Michael Gentry person after you first posted to "warn people"? Based upon what evidence is he now not a scammer?

The phone numbers you posted for Gentry prove nothing; you've not provided emails/texts or the original contract(s).

I'm not claiming Michael Gentry is indeed a scammer; hard to say this Michael Gentry even exists. The phone numbers you provided point to nothing and prove nothing. The one post by your friend
(is that his real name?) that claims you've now learned (while on vacation) Gentry is not a scammer proves nothing. You claim you've proven Gentry is not Lance Ownes ... where's the proof?

Please post whatever emails/texts/contracts(s) you have and don't back peddle when you don't even have your "alleged" snakes back yet. Please post whatever intel you have that proves all your claims.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #64
mfsidore
Also to answer the "karma" on the user cp, I am answering the questions, I'm being hostile because people are being rude and nasty. I NEVER SHIP ANIMALS 1 time I had to ship 1 time. People like you are the reason people don't care for animals and don't ask for help.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:16 PM   #65
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
So, your family member did not actually "recover" the snakes in question?

What do you mean, "he shipped them home to me FRIDAY?" You're saying this Michael Gentry dude shipped those snakes out last Friday to your home? Hmmm, what kind of reputable keeper/seller would ship on a Friday?
"he was a all edeged breeder/keeper"? Do you mean alledged?

You don't even have those alleged snakes back, but you want to detract/delete your original scammer post re: this Michael Gentry person after you first posted to "warn people"? Based upon what evidence is he now not a scammer?

The phone numbers you posted for Gentry prove nothing; you've not provided emails/texts or the original contract(s).

I'm not claiming Michael Gentry is indeed a scammer; hard to say this Michael Gentry even exists. The phone numbers you provided point to nothing and prove nothing. The one post by your friend
(is that his real name?) that claims you've now learned (while on vacation) Gentry is not a scammer proves nothing. You claim you've proven Gentry is not Lance Ownes ... where's the proof?

Please post whatever emails/texts/contracts(s) you have and don't back peddle when you don't even have your "alleged" snakes back yet. Please post whatever intel you have that proves all your claims.
My family member shipped them Thursday, and I RECEIVED THEM FRIDAY! I WAS ON VACATION IN CAPE COD! I posted proof, Alex Madafferi is his name is this ok with you? He picked them up. I never said MICHAEL GENTRY wasn't a scammer Alex did. Spell check on a phone explains the "all edged". I do have the snakes back. I never said I didn't. The document was posted days ago. I have "karma" now over trying to warn people about this guy? This is ridiculous.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:18 PM   #66
mfsidore
By the way I was told by a mod to post the address and phone numbers.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:23 PM   #67
LauraB
Quote:
People like you are the reason people don't care for animals and don't ask for help.
With all due respect, you are incorrect. The reason we are here is because we DO care about animals. You didn't ask for help; you posted a scammer thread which now seems somewhat questionable, plain and simple. No hostility intended.

We also DO care about liars, thieves and scammers who tarnish the hobby/industry and animals we DO love.

Please clear it all up .... that's all that's required. And no hostility intended.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:24 PM   #68
LauraB
* NOT "required", but requested ...

Old 08-18-2014, 11:27 PM   #69
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Sorry, He came in contact with me through an ad on here, he texted me... He says he has a brother on here and he used his account, and I think I know who it's is but I'd hate to makes false accusation.
Post the ad. Post who you think the brother's account is.

Old 08-18-2014, 11:31 PM   #70
mfsidore
I don't want the bad ratings already, I will clear it up I just need/want to know what else I need to post, I put up the trade document, got an infraction for putting the screenshots up ( those pretty much explain what's up in my opinion) I just want this to end. I didn't think it would go this far, I'm pretty new to this forum. I dont know anything about it, I already have a bad rating. I don't know what to do, I'm going to ask you to please pm me. Please pm me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!