Bad Guy Michael Gentry (Scam artist) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #81
mfsidore
What's wrong with you? What did I do to you? I had a chance to get my stuff back, even if it got me banned, the goal was get my stuff back, the on,y way to have a chance was to listen to the guy. Chris, just back off. Please there's nothing left to fight about.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:15 AM   #82
nickolasanastasiou
Mike, he would not have returned your animals to you had the thread been (improbably) deleted. He is having his way with you on more than one level now. This feels like it could well be Lance Owens and it feels like he enjoys doing this to people with zero remorse.

If you think that acquiescing in the face of a scammer's demands will get you what you wanted, you need to think again.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:17 AM   #83
Chris Kennard
Lmao! So now he's holding your snakes hostage? So everything you've said here is a lie. Including this. If he was holding your snakes hostage (lol) in lieu of this thread coming to an end, you would have stopped posting long ago. You picked wrong forum to insult anyone's intelligence with your fictional regurgitations. Hope you have an extinguisher handy. Pants on fire!

Old 08-19-2014, 12:19 AM   #84
mfsidore
Im sorry everyone, I know there was a slim chance. Once again sorry. This thread is done in my mind.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:20 AM   #85
mfsidore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Lmao! So now he's holding your snakes hostage? So everything you've said here is a lie. Including this. If he was holding your snakes hostage (lol) in lieu of this thread coming to an end, you would have stopped posting long ago. You picked wrong forum to insult anyone's intelligence with your fictional regurgitations. Hope you have an extinguisher handy. Pants on fire!
No almost all of it is true, but anyway I've asked you to please stop.stop bashing me. Thanks.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:22 AM   #86
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Mike, he would not have returned your animals to you had the thread been (improbably) deleted. He is having his way with you on more than one level now. This feels like it could well be Lance Owens and it feels like he enjoys doing this to people with zero remorse.

If you think that acquiescing in the face of a scammer's demands will get you what you wanted, you need to think again.
I'm pretty sure Lance knows that threads and posts can't be deleted here. Thus making the OPs story a bit mushy.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:26 AM   #87
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsidore View Post
No almost all of it is true, but anyway I've asked you to please stop.stop bashing me. Thanks.
Almost all of it? Sheriff, cops, shipping money refunded, snakes returned? That's most of it. All lies.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:42 AM   #88
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post

Also Nickolas, if it was Lance, why would he hold the snakes hostage with regard to a thread that was not in his name?

Old 08-19-2014, 12:58 AM   #89
hhmoore
Quote:
Point taken. That being the case, and since the accused has allegedly made this right thus no longer deserving of a bad guy thread, then I'm sure he would be happy to tell the OP who's account he used...against the rules I might ad. I'm sure that the OP would go out of his way to assist the accused in opening an account here to substantiate his claim. WHO WOULDN'T do that?!
One doesn't need an account to view the classifieds... or to send a text when a number is in an ad.

I speculated that it was Lance as soon as the location became evident; but was unable to connect the dots with the information I had available. A few minutes after that, The OP was 100% sure it was Lance. Then suddenly it was confirmed that it wasn't.

Personally, while I can somewhat understand the desperate attempt to regain his animals; the bottom line is that the OP has destroyed his credibility... as well as that of his 16 yr old business partner (IF that was a real account). All over some inane idea that he could get his snakes by trying to make the scammer look legit. So he was okay with lying for his own gain... and didn't care that his actions could ostensibly put others at risk. Isn't that pretty much contrary to your stated in posting this thread - to warn others? You blew it, Mike; and, IMO, you're deserving of your own big red X.

Old 08-19-2014, 01:02 AM   #90
hhmoore
Quote:
Also Nickolas, if it was Lance, why would he hold the snakes hostage with regard to a thread that was not in his name?
Just a game - I don't believe the snakes were coming back, regardless... but if he can make the OP report that there was no scam; the Michael Gentry name might get him some more snakes before a new one had to be created.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!