Bad Guy Beware of Panther Company - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2014, 07:38 PM   #21
jishillencik
As I stated above my name is Joshua Illencik and I am attaching images that show the way the male, Gojira, had been advertised and sold to me as from the Panther Company. On 4/2/14 I contacted Panther Company regarding whether or not they had any males available from their breeder Cyclone. After a brief discussion, I had examined their Facebook page to see if I could find any posts of the male I was shown and to see if they had pictures of siblings as well.

Two of the images attached are screenshots taken from Panther Company's Facebook page. One of the screenshots shows a post of a male that matches the pictures Panther Company sent via PM. The male I was to purchase was clearly labeled Cyclone/Grimbold.

The second post I found was one of them advertising another Cyclone/Grimbold male (currently owned by Choppy as well) that was older than Gojira by 1.5 months. The post states that Choppy's male, T-Rex, was one of two males to hatch from a small clutch between Cyclone and a Grimbold female from Kammerflage Kreations.

After seeing T-Rex, my jaw dropped and I inquired as to whether or not I could make a deposit and pay for him over the course of two weeks. I made split payments to Vincent Maggio and shortly after, I was the proud owner of a beautiful Ambanja with unbridled potential.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2014, 07:59 PM   #22
jishillencik
As I watched Gojira develop over the next few months, I began to wonder if he was going to show any of the traits from the dam's side of the lineage. Shauna's post (the one with the male resold to Choppy) drove me to look into the lineage of Gojira as well since both of our boys were said to be related by Panther Company.

The next few screenshots are a conversation between Josh Pritchard and myself concerning the lingering questions on the lineage. Josh even states that Choppy's male is in fact 1.5 months older than the one I purchased, which led me to believe that they were indeed from the same clutch (or so it was advertised).

Josh went on in public to explain that Gojira and Shauna's boy came from the same female but since they had purchased her from a third party they could not confirm the Grimbold lineage.

After much deliberation and a few distasteful interactions with Josh (my opinion), I decided to send back Gojira and I did receive a full refund.

While this my be my opinion I say it with the utmost conviction...If Panther Company is bold enough to deceive customers on the lineage info of their future pets/breeders, how many females (indistinguishable between the different locales) have been mislabeled and are now currently in other breeding programs? The whole industry will suffer for years to come from the half truths and bold faced lies of two individuals (opinion).
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #23
Ronstafari
Hello my name is Ron Givens and I purchased a male from Panther Company which was supposed to be from Kaepernick/Grimbold pairing. Well it could never be confirmed that that the damn was out of Grimbold. With that being said he's a beautiful male Ambanja but with his questionable lineage no one wanted to sell me a female for the fact that I might end up with a related female or corrupt their lines. Josh contacted me after I posted pics of my male on a thread on Facebook.
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:22 AM   #24
Ronstafari
Sorry I posted that in the wrong order.

Old 08-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #25
Ronstafari
First mesaage
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #26
Ronstafari
Second
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:26 AM   #27
Ronstafari
Third
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:27 AM   #28
Ronstafari
Fourth
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:29 AM   #29
Ronstafari
Fifth
Attached Images

Old 08-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #30
Ronstafari
Sixth
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!