Bad Guy Beware of Panther Company - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:04 PM   #61
Panther Company
Rob -- it's ironic for you to be chiming in. You have a history of knowingly selling crossed Mitsios for $600 each after importing them. Why didn't you give Lee a refund? Why won't you even admit what you quite obviously did?

It's also ironic for other posters on this thread with their concerns about our Ambanja lines when they themselves have breeding programs centered around Ambanja lines that have obviously been crossed with the Nosy Be locale (Shauna and Josh).

Old 08-28-2014, 11:07 PM   #62
Panther Company
Josh, this BOI has been a coordinated attempt to destroy our reputation. Instead it's highlighted the we have an effective 100% satisfaction guarantee, and has not had any notable impact on our business -- presumably because they have a more sober opinion on the narrative you guys attempted to portray (opinion)

Old 08-28-2014, 11:07 PM   #63
choppers1
You still remembered what happened with T-Rex right?

Old 08-28-2014, 11:09 PM   #64
Panther Company
Most certainly. He had a tiny patch stuck from a shed that you called a burn, and we get you a large credit on a female to make up for it, and you were quite satisfied and then purchased again :-)

Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 PM   #65
choppers1
that's not all. Ok ill remind you

Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 PM   #66
choppers1
and you still ignore my question.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 PM   #67
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Company View Post
Rob -- it's ironic for you to be chiming in. You have a history of knowingly selling crossed Mitsios for $600 each after importing them. Why didn't you give Lee a refund? Why won't you even admit what you quite obviously did?

It's also ironic for other posters on this thread with their concerns about our Ambanja lines when they themselves have breeding programs centered around Ambanja lines that have obviously been crossed with the Nosy Be locale (Shauna and Josh).
Do you have evidence for your accusations??

Old 08-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #68
Panther Company
Again, it's not typical for $100+ credits because of minor temporary aesthetic problem.

If taking screenshots wasn't such a pain, I'd show the ones from Rob Nichols messaging me frantically to make sure I wouldn't tell James Raymond that I thought the animal Rob Clark sent him had a preexisting injury (which it looked like).

Old 08-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #69
jishillencik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther Company View Post
Josh, this BOI has been a coordinated attempt to destroy our reputation. Instead it's highlighted the we have an effective 100% satisfaction guarantee, and has not had any notable impact on our business -- presumably because they have a more sober opinion on the narrative you guys attempted to portray (opinion)
Do you have evidence for this as well?

Old 08-28-2014, 11:13 PM   #70
james200111
I love how you try to draw the subject away from you, actually injuries were shipping abrasions to which went away after two sheds so try again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!