red x citus orange female and her normal mate - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
GMTIRRILL
red x citus orange female and her normal mate

I would like thank Cjsilkies for this amazing female that i bought from her. the male is a normal with a lot of orange and yellow on his head and the female well she just a cinamon color that looks great as much i like the name of cookie her name was changed to serina the photos am posting of her are not great but they give an idea of her color and his. The male is 13 months old and weighs almost 350 grams and serina turns 12 months old in august tell me what you think of them thanks the first pic is the female the second is the male in his pissy mood
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!