Good Guy Alan Cole - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finny'sthaman View Post
Even with temps dropping into the low 40's, enough to make the humans quiver, another beautiful pair of animals arrived in the mid-seventies. Perfect animals and perfect packaging. Thanks again Alan.
You are very welcome Kurt!

I believe you took a temp reading upon arrival, wasn't it 76.5 degrees in there I wil always strive to deliver exceptional animals at a great price and pack them how I would expect them to be if I was receiving them!

I look forward to hearing updates from you!

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 10-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #12
euphuistical
I just bought an absolutely beautiful lesser and pastel from Alan Cole. He was great to deal with. Not only just a nice guy Regaring the sale he also answered some questions I had regarding incubation. He also double checked with me the day he shipped what the temps in my area would be like to determine how to package the snakes. And also called me as soon as they arrived to make sure they arrived safe and sound (and they both did, and both babies ate that day).

He was extremely friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

I plan on buying from him again in the future, and wouldn't hesitate to reccomend him to anyone.

Great guy, great service and great animals.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #13
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphuistical View Post
I just bought an absolutely beautiful lesser and pastel from Alan Cole. He was great to deal with. Not only just a nice guy Regaring the sale he also answered some questions I had regarding incubation. He also double checked with me the day he shipped what the temps in my area would be like to determine how to package the snakes. And also called me as soon as they arrived to make sure they arrived safe and sound (and they both did, and both babies ate that day).

He was extremely friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

I plan on buying from him again in the future, and wouldn't hesitate to reccomend him to anyone.

Great guy, great service and great animals.
Thank You Greg!

I look forward to doing business in the future! Call me anytime!

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 10-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
Finny'sthaman
Yes it was. The babies are settling in nicely. I'll keep you posted. They look so great.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #15
Franzi's Friendly Friends
Thumbs up ALAN COLE at AMC Royals is A GREAT PERSON!!!

I Purchased 1.0 Bumble Bee, 0.4 Pastels, and 0.1 Spider from Alan.
I have called or emailed him many times with questions about my snakes, (or my other pets! LOL) and he is always very knowledgable and willing to help!

I have never seen animals packed better or more safe than when I got my 6 BPs delivered exactly when he said they would be.
He worked with me on putting money down to hold them, and I was able to get them with no problems!
They are beautiful, and all ate mice just 3 days after getting them!

I would tell anyone who would like to do business with Alan that they are in for a treat.

It was a big step to give someone that much money with faith that I would get what I am paying for, and it would be as described, but it all paid off, and he really gave my collection a great boost for a great price!

Old 10-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #16
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzi's Friendly Friends View Post
I Purchased 1.0 Bumble Bee, 0.4 Pastels, and 0.1 Spider from Alan.
I have called or emailed him many times with questions about my snakes, (or my other pets! LOL) and he is always very knowledgable and willing to help!

I have never seen animals packed better or more safe than when I got my 6 BPs delivered exactly when he said they would be.
He worked with me on putting money down to hold them, and I was able to get them with no problems!
They are beautiful, and all ate mice just 3 days after getting them!

I would tell anyone who would like to do business with Alan that they are in for a treat.

It was a big step to give someone that much money with faith that I would get what I am paying for, and it would be as described, but it all paid off, and he really gave my collection a great boost for a great price!
Thanks for the kind words Taver! You are a great person and a pleasure to work with! Call me any time with any question!

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 12-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #17
Desert Sun Pythons
I Purchased 1.1 100% het Genetic Stripe, and a 0.1 Female Lesser from Alan. And let me tell you this man is amazing. He answered my phone calls and e-mails and he even allowed me to text him and he responded quicker than a hiccup! He was polite and full of information.

My wife was out of the country and I asked Alan if he could hold on to the snake for me until my wife came back so she could see them and decide if that's exactly what she wanted for our ball python library and he accomadated my needs and had awesome communication the whole time.

Then came shipping time. Obviously during these times it's kind of tricky to ship any reptile with winter temps as low as they are. My ball pythons were packed by a ball python shipping god. They were secure and packed in the most extensive way you could imagine so they could have a nice and cozy warm trip to their new home. I temped the box when they got in and they were 69 degrees. It was amazing! With such low temps they got here with an almost 70 degree temp!!! This guy knows his stuff. he has gorgeous animals up for sale at great prices and you can guarantee that he will make sure they get delivered on time and safe as can be with his amazing packing skills.

Alan Cole has a forever customer in me. i recommend him to EVERYBODY who is on the market for a great quality animal at wholesale prices and guaranteed live arrival.

I salute you Alan. Keep up the good work.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #18
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Sun Pythons View Post
I Purchased 1.1 100% het Genetic Stripe, and a 0.1 Female Lesser from Alan. And let me tell you this man is amazing. He answered my phone calls and e-mails and he even allowed me to text him and he responded quicker than a hiccup! He was polite and full of information.

My wife was out of the country and I asked Alan if he could hold on to the snake for me until my wife came back so she could see them and decide if that's exactly what she wanted for our ball python library and he accomadated my needs and had awesome communication the whole time.

Then came shipping time. Obviously during these times it's kind of tricky to ship any reptile with winter temps as low as they are. My ball pythons were packed by a ball python shipping god. They were secure and packed in the most extensive way you could imagine so they could have a nice and cozy warm trip to their new home. I temped the box when they got in and they were 69 degrees. It was amazing! With such low temps they got here with an almost 70 degree temp!!! This guy knows his stuff. he has gorgeous animals up for sale at great prices and you can guarantee that he will make sure they get delivered on time and safe as can be with his amazing packing skills.

Alan Cole has a forever customer in me. i recommend him to EVERYBODY who is on the market for a great quality animal at wholesale prices and guaranteed live arrival.

I salute you Alan. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for the kind words! Call me any time! Keep me posted on the new additions! Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Old 06-16-2010, 12:30 AM   #19
Kapusta
Alan Cole: Best seller ever!

My Man Alan! This guy is absolutely amazing! Everything from his knowledge for animals to his communication was more than i would ever expect from anyone online. I purchased 1.1 Lessers from him for my brother. I had no previous experience with dealing with breeders or even buying ANYTHING online through paypal.
At first, i was having trouble trying to make the purchase through paypal but during that time alan was very patient with me. He even got an even better offer for his snakes than my offer and he explained to me that customer satisfaction is his number one priority. Alan also helped/talked me through making purchases with paypal (being this was my first time using it) He was very helpful.
Alan Cole has to be number one in communication. He never ignored my calls even when they'd be way late at night.(And that means alot cause there must've been around 20 calls total. LOL) Every email i sent Alan was answered within the hour which really surprised me.
Alan is most definiately the biggest animal enthusiast i've ever met. He didn't want to ship the snakes right away because he didn't want to upset the female because she ate the day before.(which i thought was very good because he cared more about the snakes health than getting rid of the snake.) Also, he didn't want to risk shipping the snakes on a thursday. Because Fedex was not 100% reliable on weekends.
Shipping was great. The snakes arrived exactly when he said they would... Since Alan, i have dealt with 3 different breeders besides him and none of them even bothered to use any source of heat. Alan packaged both snakes in a safe and effective way with a temp heat pad. Temperatures were exactly what they should be. Both snakes were not even stressed upon arrival. And since arrival both snakes have been well mannered and never hissed or snapped at me. I've had the snakes for about a month and they've been great eaters every week, never missing a meal.
I apologize about the long message, i just wanted to let everyone know how great of a breeder/seller Alan Cole is. He was truly a pleasure to deal with and i highly and i mean HIGHLY recommend buying from him. Thanks again Alan! You're the best!!!!! lemme know if you got anything new f/s

Old 06-16-2010, 02:39 AM   #20
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapusta View Post
My Man Alan! This guy is absolutely amazing! Everything from his knowledge for animals to his communication was more than i would ever expect from anyone online. I purchased 1.1 Lessers from him for my brother. I had no previous experience with dealing with breeders or even buying ANYTHING online through paypal.
At first, i was having trouble trying to make the purchase through paypal but during that time alan was very patient with me. He even got an even better offer for his snakes than my offer and he explained to me that customer satisfaction is his number one priority. Alan also helped/talked me through making purchases with paypal (being this was my first time using it) He was very helpful.
Alan Cole has to be number one in communication. He never ignored my calls even when they'd be way late at night.(And that means alot cause there must've been around 20 calls total. LOL) Every email i sent Alan was answered within the hour which really surprised me.
Alan is most definiately the biggest animal enthusiast i've ever met. He didn't want to ship the snakes right away because he didn't want to upset the female because she ate the day before.(which i thought was very good because he cared more about the snakes health than getting rid of the snake.) Also, he didn't want to risk shipping the snakes on a thursday. Because Fedex was not 100% reliable on weekends.
Shipping was great. The snakes arrived exactly when he said they would... Since Alan, i have dealt with 3 different breeders besides him and none of them even bothered to use any source of heat. Alan packaged both snakes in a safe and effective way with a temp heat pad. Temperatures were exactly what they should be. Both snakes were not even stressed upon arrival. And since arrival both snakes have been well mannered and never hissed or snapped at me. I've had the snakes for about a month and they've been great eaters every week, never missing a meal.
I apologize about the long message, i just wanted to let everyone know how great of a breeder/seller Alan Cole is. He was truly a pleasure to deal with and i highly and i mean HIGHLY recommend buying from him. Thanks again Alan! You're the best!!!!! lemme know if you got anything new f/s
Thank you Paul!

You were/are great to work with!

I'm always available anytime! I have a bunch of babies hatching so give me a call and let's see if I have something

Best regards,
Alan Cole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!