Good Guy Alan Cole - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 AM   #71
debbieprice
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofeenan View Post
I just received a Spider het albino female from Alan. He was great to deal with, even though I mistakenly called him at 8:30 AM eastern (5:30 AM his time !) Before I bought her, I checked him out here on the BOI and can say that the positive reports here are all accurate. Perfectly designed packaging for winter shipping too.
Alan is a GOOD GUY and do not worry about the time difference he CERTAINLY doesn't

Old 01-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #72
RH Pythons
All around good guy!

I recently purchased a male spector from Alan.I had several questions about spectors and he answered all of them very patiently! The temps didn't want to cooperate with shipping, and Alan had no qualms about holding him and feeding him until we caught a day warm enough to ship.My spector showed up last wednesday, nice and toasty in his box,healthy as can be.I highly recommend Alan,if anyone is looking for quality animals and service.
Thanks again,Alan,for your patience with me,and the weather! The little guy ate tonight and I'm looking forward to getting my superstripe project going strong!
Rick

Old 02-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #73
Madd Season Morphs
Alan is Awesome

I live pretty close to Portland and bought a Mystic from Alan, dude is cool and has some awesome snakes! Thanks for the aweome Mystic and the killer looks at your other snakes bro! I will definetly do business with Alan again.

Isaac

Old 03-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #74
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by RH Pythons View Post
I recently purchased a male spector from Alan.I had several questions about spectors and he answered all of them very patiently! The temps didn't want to cooperate with shipping, and Alan had no qualms about holding him and feeding him until we caught a day warm enough to ship.My spector showed up last wednesday, nice and toasty in his box,healthy as can be.I highly recommend Alan,if anyone is looking for quality animals and service.
Thanks again,Alan,for your patience with me,and the weather! The little guy ate tonight and I'm looking forward to getting my superstripe project going strong!
Rick
Rick,

Thank you and keep me posted!

Old 03-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #75
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd Season Morphs View Post
I live pretty close to Portland and bought a Mystic from Alan, dude is cool and has some awesome snakes! Thanks for the aweome Mystic and the killer looks at your other snakes bro! I will definetly do business with Alan again.

Isaac
Thanks Isaac!

Old 07-26-2012, 02:25 AM   #76
amcroyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieprice View Post
Alan is a GOOD GUY and do not worry about the time difference he CERTAINLY doesn't
Oh no you didn't Debbie.... Lol

Old 07-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #77
debbieprice
OH yes it is 5o'clock somewhere right Alan!!

Old 11-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #78
CoopersConstrictors
Alan Cole is a great guy to work with. I purchased a Mojo girl from him. She is perfect in every way, and I definitely recommend him!

Old 07-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #79
AFMike27
Just received my Fire Enchi male and Orange Ghost female from Alan this morning. Packaged professionally, arrived alert and active. Communication was excellent the whole way, a real pleasure to work with. Would not hesitate to do business with Mr. Cole again, and I would highly recommend him to anybody.

Michael Fortier

Old 03-14-2014, 08:54 AM   #80
NFL Reptiles
Hello and good morning to all. Yesterday I received my Mojave Specter Harlequin from Alan Cole. My ball python arrived well to me here in Puerto Rico from a long trip from Oregon. I just have to say that Alan Cole is a great breeder he took care of all the details needed for my ball to arrive safe. I will definitely be in business with him in the near future. Don't be afraid to call him or chat , he is the caind of person that is there to help you with questions and your purchase. One other thing the bp feed the same night. Awesome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!