Bad Guy Nick Giavasis......Sellers Beware!! PayPal Buyers Remorse - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #21
deborahbroadus
I meant to quote Theresa and say, that I agreed.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #22
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
While the buyer may have been a blow-hard dreamer, that does not give the seller the right to spend the money BEFORE the buyer has his product.... just saying.
Never said that it did. I agree with you on this... and have said it many times before. Dont spend the money till the customer is happy.

Quote:
Unless the seller has a website that has incorporated this statement in his TOS (I checked) he is in error by stating that the buyer can not have a refund, or that the buyer has to wait to get his money till he sells the animals.
The buyer knew (from the emails) that the seller was going to use some of the first payment to buy rodents. Im not saying its right.... but it happened... therefore he doesnt have the money readily at hand for the refund... thus he will have to wait.

Quote:
The blow-hard customer did not twist the arm of the seller and make him stiff other potential customers; therefore, he should not have to wait till the seller sells any animals before issuing a refund.
I saw alot of verbal arm twisting and selling high hopes by the buyer.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #23
Southern Wolf
Robert did you cancel the paid orders for I think it was M1 and M5 for this guy?

Old 11-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #24
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post
Robert did you cancel the paid orders for I think it was M1 and M5 for this guy?
That's the main thing I got from the e-mails. He's definately a shitty buyer but if you didn't send the other people the snakes that they already paid you for you're a shitty seller too.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #25
bekers71
I just had to issue a refund to this guy today due to him backing out after he paid for a group of boas about a month ago. He kept telling me he was in no hurry and wanted me to make sure all the animals were fed and handled well, due to them being for him and his daughters. Then he up and demanded his money back because he didn't hear from me last week. Now I know who to avoid in the future.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #26
Southern Wolf
Im starting to see a pattern with this buyer.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #27
zzzdanz
Sounds more like a kid wasting peoples time than a 50yr old man.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #28
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Sounds more like a kid wasting peoples time than a 50yr old man.
But he is every sellers dream customer... that will keep bringing them business

Old 11-06-2010, 09:51 PM   #29
bekers71
Well, between Bob and I doing refunds to him, maybe he's paying for x-mas gifts for his kids.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #30
Southern Wolf
Becky... question I have is... did he hit you up with the same spiel that he'd be your best customer?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!