Good Guy Garrick DeMeyer at Royal Constrictor Designs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #11
bpsandmore
I to have purchased from Garrick DeMeyer and his customer service is top notch and his animals are awsome!

Old 03-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #12
dinodaddy
I've purchased well over 10k in geckos from him over the last 6 years or so, and he has always been like a mentor to me. I just wish he did more work with Rhacodactylus...more specifically, more Leachies!

Brian Grussing

Old 03-12-2011, 12:36 AM   #13
Crypt keeper
he is Canada correct? any shipping issues?

Old 03-12-2011, 12:36 AM   #14
Crypt keeper
he is in I meant

Old 03-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #15
kerit
He's in central Wisconsin.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #16
Crypt keeper
Alright. Thanks for the correction.

Old 03-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #17
noelaxibalba
Thumbs up I give Garrick DeMeyer a A+++

If you are interested in purchasing an animal from an online vendor...Garrick DeMeyer is definitely MY 1ST choice! I ordered a pastel/fire ball python pair from him and let me tell you, the service was phenomenal! He quickly responded back to the availability of the individual snakes I was interested in. The shipped within a day and arrived perfectly packaged safe and sound. Both ball pythons were only hatchlings, but immediately began to feed. No health problems and very beautiful animals! I will purchase more ball pythons from Garrick in the future...This is how purchasing a reptile should be...every time..and Garrick went above and beyond my expectations!
Thank you
From a very satisfied customer,
Ashley

Old 03-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #18
temptation

I have bought some beautiful leos from Garrick a few years ago and plan to get some ball pythons from him in the future.
He was very nice and answered all my questions.
He is top notch in my book!!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #19
Shadera
I purchased an animal from Garrick and everything went well from start to finish. He's spot on with his communication, and his winter shipping packaging is beautiful. I plan to buy from him again, and would have no hesitation recommending him.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #20
Jam Reptiles
Garrick is a great guy and I picked up two bps from him he really worked with me and kept me in the loop when it came to what was going on with my order I will definitely be doing business with him again once the bps I want hatch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!