Inquiry is usark scamming the reptile industry - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Since you CLEARLY do not even understand what you are saying yourself, how do you expect others to give any credence to the supposition that YOU understand what OTHERS are saying?

So here's a test. Just what exactly do you think making a statement like this:

means and how it would be interpreted concerning the attitude of the person posting it? Have you ever heard the phrase "throwing down the gauntlet"?

If you really don't understand what you have said, then why in the world would anyone even passingly consider that you have even the slightest grasp and comprehension about what anyone else has stated?

Furthermore, if you have the intention of trying to encourage members of this site to exit here to come to your own personal page, then why in the world do you THINK I would be all that tickled and giddy over that prospect?

All you are proving to me is that you don't have a clue about what you are saying nor doing and you are pissed at people over your own failings.
as for your test. first of all your implying you have an understanding of my attitude and therefore you would understand the intentionality of such a post. now whether or not you can somehow know without a doubt the intentions of someone else that is a 1500 miles away typing on a computer is irrelevant.

i guess the first thing that must be understood is the word support and how it is used and the manner in which it is to be interpreted. my meaning here is one of advocacy. to hold up and advocate or argue for.

since fauna has openly said that its a private site and makes its own rules( and i have many pm from you and all the other mods of state so, if you would like me to post them for proof i can) and also will not recognize a person right to say whatever they want without censorship and receiving an infraction, of which i have many that explain that i dont have the right on fauna to say whatever i want.

so with that said. it is clear that fauna dose not abide to the 1st amendment in its policies of rules nor dose it extend that right to the individuals posting in a manner that is in violation of said policies, that would under normal conditions be protected in the realm of the 1st and freedom of speech. so fauna dose not support the 1st amendment

as for your statement about me trying to get people to leave your site and come to mine. we both know your trying to make some implications to the effect that im trying to steal your members is some kind of clever rhetorical deception, and we both know thats not the case.

as you stated, knowing my attitude so well, you know how vulgar i am and its not allowed here so i wanted to give everyone the opportunity to say whatever they wanted to me without any constrictions.

i would also like to point out that if i would have posted something similar that was so off topic i would have been told by you or one of your mods, to stay on topic and take it to pm's and i mite also have received an infraction to pissed.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #12
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
I don't feel that way at all. I said that because when you start 3(?) threads that are exactly the same, it is a bother to anyone who has to see them. Over, and over, and over....

Enough man. I promise you all 80,000+ registered users or (whatever it is now), all know the way you feel. I will then promise you about 80,000+ people don't care.

Good luck with your new retic owning lawyer group

Oh and for the record I THINK Rich was saying you were taking potshots because of this "facebook unlike fauna still supports the 1st amendment".
No one is buying that you were just trying to direct people towards your FB to cuss you out. It was clearly jabbing at the site for their strict language rules.

I am done here. I could care a less. Someone was kind enough to explain to me how to block users posts.

Good luck bud
im glad your done here. you have nothing to offer to the topic but pot shots at me, which i guess is ok for you to do. but i cant.

plus your are completely out of line when you speak for the 80,000 plus people on here. im a jerk, argumentative, stubborn, and overly opinionated but even im not so arrogant as to speak for 80,000 people.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 PM   #13
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
im glad your done here. you have nothing to offer to the topic but pot shots at me, which i guess is ok for you to do. but i cant.

plus your are completely out of line when you speak for the 80,000 plus people on here. im a jerk, argumentative, stubborn, and overly opinionated but even im not so arrogant as to speak for 80,000 people.
Just can't help myself

It was a clear, joking, exaggeration ...Get over yourself. I really thought a mod closed your second thread last night. You go and start the third (this one) on the BOI because the mod brought that up instead of continuing on your first one like he also said

Have you personally even had any transactions with USARK? You claim not to be a member so why is this here? Again?

Old 01-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Just can't help myself

It was a clear, joking, exaggeration ...Get over yourself. I really thought a mod closed your second thread last night. You go and start the third (this one) on the BOI because the mod brought that up instead of continuing on your first one like he also said

Have you personally even had any transactions with USARK? You claim not to be a member so why is this here? Again?
i thought you were done here.

here is the pm i sent the mod that closed that thread i started.

you said in your post since this is implying usark is scamming it belongs in the boi so thats where im going to put it. that last thread got so off topic that its not worth trying to bring it back thats why i started a new thread with a new topic.

the old thread was to deal the the rights of usark in the legislation making process.

this one deals with the issue of usarks integrity. two different issues but they do bring up some of the same points so i believe it warrants its own thread and i will repost it in the boi. if you feel that im in the wrong for doing so please have webslave deal with it. i believe most of you moderators are bias and i would rather deal with the main guy in charge.

thank you

see he said it belonged in the boi so thats where i put it. only only following the rules

Old 01-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #15
rodneynboalich
there are 31 people viewing this. dosnt someone have something to say

Old 01-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
Wilomn
I've got something to say.

radera does NOT speak for me.

Neither do you rodney.

If you would bother to do any research you might find that anyone with a permit has ALREADY given law enforcement the right to enter at will and do as they see fit.

It's the main reason some don't go through the process.

usark is probably looking out for itself, but it is not, as far as I can see as of now, our enemy.

And let me clue you in about digs to this site. I know one when I see one and you shot first. You hit yourself in the foot, as so many do, but it's all on you boyo.

This isn't the public. YOU have NO rights here. You GET permission to be a member and FOLLOW the RULES, but that's it.

Maybe you should give them, the rules, a read. Might help you not look so foolish.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #17
Magic Merlin
Quote:

Enough man. I promise you all 80,000+ registered users or (whatever it is now), all know the way you feel. I will then promise you about 80,000+ people don't care.

UMMMMMMM........I care and I hardly think you speak for 80k registered users.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #18
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I actually think you have brought up some important points to think about. Especially your last paragraph-
see the thing is the police already have the right to come into your house in certain situations, for the most part i dont have a problem. but when you implicate usarks bmps' and other regulations as laws there is a problem. now you are open to many other issues in a court of law and how the model legislation is wrote, with rules for exposure and unsafe contact with animals. under normal circumstances if someone gets hurt at your house by your snake you are libel and a lawsuit proceeds. but when you have all these other laws and bmp's and rules on exposure and contact, you are then more open to lawsuits from the state for not complying to the laws that your animals are listed under. so now your get charged for someone getting hurt and for exposing them to the animal and permitting unsafe contact with them and so on, and these are all charges that will be taken up by the state and will allow the state to generate an income from said unfortunate event. plus it will be some extra bad media attention for the hobby which will in turn give andrew wyatt a reason to get more publicity and hold more fun raiser and get more donation.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #19
Myatesomaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
there are 31 people viewing this. dosnt someone have something to say
Ok I'll bite but I will keep it short and sweet. I saw the title of the thread and was curious what you had to say. Though I believe that USARK is fighting the good fight and pray that I'm right you do bring up some good points. Some of that wording is concerning I don't think its bad idea to know a little bit more about the people that are representing our industry. I think it would be a great idea for USARK jump on this thread and explain their rationale.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #20
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
I've got something to say.

radera does NOT speak for me.

Neither do you rodney.

If you would bother to do any research you might find that anyone with a permit has ALREADY given law enforcement the right to enter at will and do as they see fit.

It's the main reason some don't go through the process.

usark is probably looking out for itself, but it is not, as far as I can see as of now, our enemy.

And let me clue you in about digs to this site. I know one when I see one and you shot first. You hit yourself in the foot, as so many do, but it's all on you boyo.

This isn't the public. YOU have NO rights here. You GET permission to be a member and FOLLOW the RULES, but that's it.

Maybe you should give them, the rules, a read. Might help you not look so foolish.

i wasnt claiming to. and i know about getting licensed because i am, and i would recommend that anyone that keeps more than just a few reptiles get licensed. here in PA its only $150 for 5 years

it will be interesting to see how the mods respond to you claim that we have no rights here. we must have some right or me and webslave wouldnt of had some many arguments about him being libel

and i do agree completely with your statement that usark is looking out for its self. and i think they are looking out for themselves by pushing for bmp's and regulations for the animals that their biggest backers arnt concerned with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!