Info Breeding (loan?)Ariel Cudia & Aritonic - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #51
nickolasanastasiou
Gotcha. I was confused since you capitalized moderator, and the internet use of extended capitalization equates to yelling. Thank you for clarifying and all is okay.

Old 01-31-2015, 04:27 PM   #52
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Gotcha. I was confused since you capitalized moderator, and the internet use of extended capitalization equates to yelling. Thank you for clarifying and all is okay.
I took it as being rude as well, but glad to hear it wasn't intended that way.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #53
strazkatz
OK, I have read and reread most of this a few times. There is absolutely no compromise on Ariel's part. Just his "demands" as usual. Guess its true, every time he talks he keeps proving what everyone before has said about him especially RICK G. Ariel has also shown here that he NEVER planned on giving me the lineage for the Chahouas from the start. We bought them in early Sept and weren't given lineage at that time. Now, mind you, we were all on speaking terms then till Oct and we were in contact with 1 or both of them multiple times weekly,either in person or texts, not to mention every show at AAE. We continually asked for the lineage. Any RESPECTABLE breeder would have given that within the first 48 hours. It looks like planned extortion was implimented from the start. Now here's my counter offer ( which a few people have told me to make) Steph gets the girl we bought with her, we want our uncashed check back) and she can keep the $175 we gave her for it when she obtained her.And will give you 2 or 3 babies and I get the lineage.We have already seen how you treat females , Such as Collette, disrespect people of other nationalities, such as what you sent to Rick, which is posted on the thread linked here, and how you treat the elderly, as how you refered to my wife and I . The only thing we haven't seen is which days you kick puppies and start kittens on fire.
Well Ariel, in words that you should be able to understand. "Yo, flex yo'self" and show people you can make a compromise and not need everything to just be your way, or you will continue to pout. I never got a response from you since your last post, and you even blocked a lady that wanted to buy a couple of the geckos you wanted back.
Compromise is give and take..its not everything for Ariel (boohoo)
Ariel accept the compromise and show people that you are capable of it. Then we both walk away and pretend the other doesn't exist. In the real world that's how it should be.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:38 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by strazkatz View Post
The only thing we haven't seen is which days you kick puppies and start kittens on fire.
That's pretty low, which sort of describes where my opinion of you is going, now, and I had no opinion prior to this thread.
BOI threads can turn on a dime, and when that happens, it is almost always the behavior of the involved parties that turns the thread.
Not only did you transact business without the most basic of written agreements (which is OK, we all start somewhere) but (not OK) you continue to keep this disagreement in the gutter instead of just solving business issues in a businesslike manner.
That reflects on you. Ariel's posts in this thread have actually been reasonable and businesslike.

Quote:
Then we both walk away and pretend the other doesn't exist. In the real world that's how it should be.
In the real world past transactions give readers information about future transactions, and this thread will be here for a long time.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:44 PM   #55
strazkatz
Lucille I have tried and so has a friend of mine. They tried contacting them with no response. I want a "compromise" to end all of this and just let it be a bad memory, and a lesson in how business should not be done, even if the other side would be a friend. I still woner why lineage couldnt be given when the purchase was made. This is very taxing and I'm tired of it too. A friend of theirs IM'd me and asked if I offered a compromise. We should both gain a bit and eat a bit, that's compromise and I want that. I would maybe also like the compromise to be here so it will be shown that both parties agree to it and its in writing "here" so we both have to stick to it After its agreed we can both post 'Here" compromise achieved.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #56
strazkatz
Bottom line , guess I am totally frustrated with this already and tired of it.And, Lucille, I wont post anything derogatory again.I would just like resolution. We thought it was done long ago, intil a thread was started on another site. Again Lucille, accept my apologies for possibly going the wrong way .
I'm sorry.

Old 02-01-2015, 03:14 PM   #57
strazkatz
Lucille, I know the major problem here is that this started on a different site. So it is hard to see what started this thread. For some odd reason I couldn't respond there. A friend of mine does have copies of what started this whole mess, and only with your permission here, will my friend put them here.

Old 02-01-2015, 03:27 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille, I know the major problem here is that this started on a different site. So it is hard to see what started this thread. For some odd reason I couldn't respond there. A friend of mine does have copies of what started this whole mess, and only with your permission here, will my friend put them here.
Ralph,

I am merely an ordinary member and my permission means nothing, I suggest you review site rules and base your decisions about what you wish to post on them.
For me, it is enough that you have chosen to try to come to an understanding with Ariel, and have made the recent decision to do so courteously. In my experience it is not possibly to work out a compromise if you start it off by kicking dirt in the other party's face.

Old 02-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #59
strazkatz
O ty Lucille, I am new here as you can see, All this started again on a facebook site, Supermodel Exotics . Must be the fact that, THAT is his site, explains why I couldn't post there too huh? We will try to bring all the screens up here, but My friend told me the rules here, and there is cursing in it. I think my friend is trying to at least black out those words b4 posting here, then every1 will see what the story is. Now most of the people I know have been blocked there and we have no idea if they are still up. Its not the 1st time either.

Old 02-01-2015, 05:04 PM   #60
BigBallin
You are all over the place with your emotions Ralph.

If you want this to end,why have Collette post the screen shots from Facebook? Only to further the drama that has already been started?
If you truly want it to end leave it at your compromise you posted and let ariel respond.
like Lucille said, keep kicking dirt in his face isn't going to make this go any smoother.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!