Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #91
crotalusadamanteus
LOL Interesting.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:05 PM   #92
creepyexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkherps View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=143966
well, i don't need to say anything this thread will do most of the work.
as for Ariel being our partner, thats news to us. we never worked together. yea we did buy stuff from him, but we got stuff from everyone. u worked with him and us. i think its funny that u say he is such a bad guy when it was u that took all his eggs (it was somewhere around 50) and said that all his female just stoped laying. o and i think it was u that took his brothers camera and said u lost it and then never paid for it, which is b/s when he even said that deal was between u and him not Ariel but thats what u do u f**k people. but lets not forget all the great stuff u say about your so called friends like A.J.(midwest reptiles), Johnny(creepy exotics), and Vickie (Big Fat Gecko). and as for that gecko that we sold that was waaay too small and died days later, yes we did sell a gecko to someone, but it wasn't small we don't sell under a certain size and yes it did die TWO MONTHS LATER which is obviously not because of our doings. and we did talk to the kid, who didn't expect to get anything out of anyone they just had ?'s on why their gecko may have died. then here come jackie and john to the rescue and give the kid a gecko to try and make us look like the bad guys. which you didn't you just made a kid happy because he got a free gecko. if your gonna try and bash us on a sale make sure you have the correct info. as far as studio apartment, well you obviously know nothing about apartments because a studio has no bedrooms we have a one bedroom apartment, so get it straight. we'll even post some pics of our apartment so people can see just how crammed its not. and for the jealousy issue i believe it was you who tried to rip us off for one of our leachies, and i believe it was you that wanted to borrow our chahoua because yours wasn' breeding, and i believe you who always wanted to trade your cresteds for ours. if yours were so great, why were you so eager to get rid of them.And the instacage stuff that u wrote made me wet my pants. John how many of your animals were in insatacages? ALL YOUR GECKOS, and u still have them.And Andrew what ever happen between u and Ariel thats all u guys.I think John is just trying to pull u into this (i.e. the he said what ever about Sarah) so it take some of the light off him. So with that said read the thread i posted at the top and make your assessment.

Thanks, D&K
hey DK just curious what was said about me(Johnny) (Creepy Exotics)? im not going to go into bashing people. but i guess this would all depend on what was said ?

Old 01-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #93
Lucille
Ariel has reappeared, preaching near the end of another thread:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=377417

Whenever anyone disagreed with him, he posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1 View Post
Hypocrisy is the state of promoting or administering virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have and is also guilty of violating.[1] Hypocrisy often involves the deception of others and thus can be considered a kind of lie.[1]
He has sent me a PM telling me what he thinks I should be doing.

Quite the character.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #94
David Scarboro
I got a PM also. Ariel doesn't appear to have much of a life. He accused me of hiding behind a keyboard. Ariel, you don't know me, but I never hide behind anything, especially a false name. What is that about? You obviously have some real issues. I am a US Army vet, (Vietnam era) have children older than you and have never run from a fight in my life. I always use my real name, do not owe anyone and look people straight in the eye when I meet them. You have proved that you do not.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #95
Acurit1
Wow from Eyelash exotics to my thread.. You two are true characters: here's the link to the two of you. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...377417&page=29. You two will not stop. Both of you like to publish things in public without having to deal with it privately. Clay Davenport had suggested that didn't he?

I pm'd you both, but you choose to still bully so you can have others join in.

Do you two need someone to read this to you:

Hypocrisy is the state of promoting or administering virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have and is also guilty of violating.[1] Hypocrisy often involves the deception of others and thus can be considered a kind of lie.[1]

Old 01-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #96
Lucille
Ariel, perhaps you should review the purpose of the BOI. If you feel that it is not the right venue for you, there may be other better suited sites for you elsewhere. But trying to hush everyone from having an opinion here? Ain't gonna work.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:48 PM   #97
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1 View Post
Wow from Eyelash exotics to my thread.. You two are true characters: here's the link to the two of you. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...377417&page=29. You two will not stop. Both of you like to publish things in public without having to deal with it privately. Clay Davenport had suggested that didn't he?

I pm'd you both, but you choose to still bully so you can have others join in.

Do you two need someone to read this to you:

Wow, you really don't have much to say. Is there only one song on your album, or do you have something else? Heavy Sigh I was hoping for something challenging from you, but it is becoming apparent that is not going to happen.

Just so we are clear. You have proven to be the Hypocrite here. First you attempted to deceive the Fauna Community, then you are stating, promoting or administering moral principles that you do not possess. That fits your definition of Hypocrisy to a T.

Now that we have covered that, do you have anything of substance to add? Maybe you could create another bogus account and come back as someone else. Perhaps your next incarnation will be smarter! Then again, probably not.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #98
Acurit1
Who's bullying who? I said nothing to you folks.. I do not know any of you.. Let's not have bravado ruin this civil discussion we are all having. The discussion about Lynn went so far as her ailing child.. now you are going after me here.. Really?? At most I can admit to my mistake, this thread will forever be here from generations down. I empathized with what Lynn is going through. And here you are to go after me.... Sorry I am not playing your game.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #99
Lucille
Perhaps you can use your strengths to help Lynn with her alleged trademark issues:http://www.trademarkia.com/instacage-77464982.html

But repeating the same stuff over and over is not going to make your point, you should perhaps be more aware of how you are perceived.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #100
Acurit1
It's funny how you can research about me and post them in public. I know how I am perceived, but a book has more than just a title.
Maybe I will help her. Maybe I already have. I have just exposed that cyber bullies are no better than her or I.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!