Has anyone ever heard of Ariel Cudia? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
sschind
Jaybee,

Understood, I didn't mean to imply anything. You did make it clear that the animals were in good condition. I just wanted to point out that people can produce very high quality cresties without the CGD.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:31 AM   #12
Acurit1
This is quite interesting. Andrew, I didn't know you cared. I love you man. But seriously, you've been watching too many detective stories. I'm really tired of this. I really do not need this type of attention. You want the sale that bad, buddy. Take it. Your assumptions are quite ignorant. So here I am. The one you so called the "shady one".

Sal,
Do what you feel necessary to purchase the ideal animal you want. Mr. Flamer will take care of you. Please do your research first.

Jaybee,
The statement that was written in my caresheet was not to be taken seriously. I apologize if it offended you or anyone. It was all out of fun. If I was rude or my demeanor was not to your liking please accept my second apology.

Sschind,
I do not who you are and thank you. I believe that in my caresheet it stated that CDG was mixed with the baby food or fed to the crickets.

Stormyone,
Thank you.

Ariel
aka "Acurit1"

Old 05-23-2007, 12:05 PM   #13
flamedcrestie
you know what I find most amusing about this? is how ASC1 won't respond to PMs or emails! and do you know why that is? because it's ariel!

Old 05-23-2007, 12:14 PM   #14
Only Exotics
Ariel has nice healthy crested geckos that are well represented at the shows. He's always more then willing to take the time to inform people about his animals etc... I would not hesitate to buy from him you will not be disappointed.

Ron

Old 05-23-2007, 12:25 PM   #15
Jim O
Time for an IP check. Mods?

Old 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM   #16
flamedcrestie
I guess I should share the good about ariel considering I'm not out to give him a bad name or anything ( I just think he's a bit shady).
Ariel does have nicely represented, healthy animals at shows.

Here's what I don't agree with.
He keeps all animals, ranging from males through young females ( that shouldn't be bred yet), even unsexed animals all in the same enclosure for display at a show. For an example, a 15 gallon equivalent or so exo-terra enclosure, with 10-15 cresteds of all different sizes. Not only is this bad enough, but he leaves the front doors wide open while the show is going on! ( I don't think I have to explain why this is bad).

There are many other things we've been told by Ariel, and I'm not going to list them all here.... but random BS such as.... " did you know if you leave many unsexed juvenile crested geckos in the same enclosure, you will end up with more females due to natural selection?"....??? I'd hate to break it to ya Ariel, but the sex it determined in the egg, most likely within the first 2-3 weeks of incubation!

Just remember, I didn't start this thread, and I don't trash talk people publicly without good reason for it.

I think it's good Ariel that you want to clear your name, I really do. But if you're going to do it, you need to not go back to your old ways to try to find out what people think about you!

I'm sure I'll be getting a lecture at the Lake County show from you, but there's no need for it. I'm not sorry for anything I've said, because it's only caused by things you do or say yourself.

Andrew Gilpin

Old 05-23-2007, 01:06 PM   #17
Only Exotics
Sounds like flame wars between 2 competing vendors. Cmon now guys leave this stuff out of the forums we have enough of this B.S. going on already. Both of you people have good animals just worry about yourselves not what the other people are doing

Old 05-23-2007, 01:28 PM   #18
Acurit1
Every thing I've said about 'natural selection' is theoretical. Meaning not proven. Temperature sex determination. C'mon you know better. I have nothing against you Andrew, but I've had cresteds way before you had them. What I do is based upon experience. My method is the way I see fit to care for my animals. All this trash should be remove from all of these forums. If my animals in anyway are in bad condition then expose me. Your opinion or argument on the use of baby food is absurd. I work for one of the largest food company and don't you think I would have an idea what is good or bad for the geckos. Let's not make this a national scene. You have a problem call me. You have my number. Talk this out.. Don't bring my name up where ever you feel it is necessary to degrade me.

Ariel

Old 05-23-2007, 03:13 PM   #19
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Time for an IP check. Mods?
Jim,
ACS1 and Acurit1 are posting from the same IP address: 146.148.99.38

I didn't take the time to read the thread because I'm in a hurry, but let me know if you need any more info.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #20
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASC1
Thank you Andrew, but ASC stands for All State Champions. My bowling team won not too long ago. My birthday is 2/14/82. Accidentally selected 1972. The reason why I was looking him up is that I was referred by someone. I heard good and bad things about him. So, I'm trying to make sure that my transaction will be smooth. I'm sorry for the confusion. But you seem to know alot about him, can you tell me more? I'll try googling him.

Sal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acurit1
This is quite interesting. Andrew, I didn't know you cared. I love you man. But seriously, you've been watching too many detective stories. I'm really tired of this. I really do not need this type of attention. You want the sale that bad, buddy. Take it. Your assumptions are quite ignorant. So here I am. The one you so called the "shady one".

Sal,
Do what you feel necessary to purchase the ideal animal you want. Mr. Flamer will take care of you. Please do your research first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
ACS1 and Acurit1 are posting from the same IP address: 146.148.99.38
You're a liar and you've been had, "Sal" erm Ariel. Your IP's all resolve to Phillip Morris Companies, Inc (now Altria), the former owner of Kraft foods (the last 88% of which was spun off to shareholders about two months ago and which has been referenced as your employer and who is the asignee on a patent that you hold - see http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/7094439-claims.html).

The fact that you were stupid enough to use your own initials and date of birth are bad enough, but what really makes you untrustworthy is that you then lied about it. If you'd lie about something as easily found out as that makes me wonder what other things you would lie about.

BUY FROM ARIEL S CUDIA AT YOUR OWN RISK. HE IS A LIAR.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!