Bad Guy Tyson Shuler and Taylor Alfs - Exotic Wonders of the Permian Basin - Midland Texas - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #61
KORBIN5895
I think we all understand that the vast majority of pet stores are clueless but this doesn't make much sense. Wouldn't the store have pushed a bigger tank for the simple fact that they would make more money off a larger sale?

Also it would be good for your friend to come on here and relate their experiences so they can give us a little more detail.

Regarding the remainder of this thread it is really starting to look like Shannon is really bothered by something but I can't make heads or tails of what that would be.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #62
Snake-Queen
I stopped reading the text messages after the first few, as they were so horribly jumble it made my head spin.

If the OP can't be bothered to organize his "proof" in an intelligent manner that EVERYONE can comprehend, then I can't be bothered to read his "proof", without proof, it just looks like he has a grudge against Taylor/Tyler whoever.

Also, treating a snake with meds not prescribed to it is dangerous and foolish.

As it stands I would never do business with the OP or anyone else named in this thread. I do not ha e time for this childish behavior. There is no tangible proof & the OP keeps stating the proof is there, but no one can make sense of it. Ergo, no proof.

If you can't take the time to organize your proof, why should we take you seriously?

Old 09-08-2012, 11:11 PM   #63
Tyson Jaymes
This is the one and only time I am going to get on here, and explain myself or the story. This is all a lot to take and all of it, is pointless drama. My name is Tyson, A few months back, I brought a gentlemen into my pet store to help me run it by the name of Micheal Voorhies. Everyone on here should know my name. He came in said he could help us so we said ok. Long story short I know Dont have a pet store and everything I own is at his house. I am not going to sit here and say I didn't trade sean a burm, as for it having a RI. I was not aware and I am sorry for that even tried giving him a op out of the deal and fixing the issue. As for the cages, Those came from a vision dealer and I showed him the chips on the glass. As for the person I sold a tank too that was way to small so it was put. I spoke with him yesterday and he has no issues. He wanted that tank I let him pick it out. It was a 50 Gallon for a 3 1/2 ft Red tail that's a fine size. I have never claimed to be a know it all and am in fact venturing into all of this. However I have made friends with the wrong people and it has cost me my name, which I haven't even had the chance to establish yet. I have many people that will tell you, mainly the gf i spend to much time with herps and taking care of them. SO yea im a little jumped around here and im sorry, but Im not this horrible person. Any complaints they have they started. I was getting imports from sean that died on a customer, Also only animals to die have been chameleons and from one customer, not my fault if you do not know how to take care of your pet. Dont mean to sound like a ass but its true, all the other chameleons I sold are healthy and happy. So if you want to know the whole story ask, and im sorry for wasting so much of your time, with someone deciding to act like a 3 year old.

Tyosn

Old 09-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #64
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Jaymes View Post
This is the one and only time I am going to get on here, and explain myself or the story. This is all a lot to take and all of it, is pointless drama. My name is Tyson, A few months back, I brought a gentlemen into my pet store to help me run it by the name of Micheal Voorhies. Everyone on here should know my name. He came in said he could help us so we said ok. Long story short I know Dont have a pet store and everything I own is at his house. I am not going to sit here and say I didn't trade sean a burm, as for it having a RI. I was not aware and I am sorry for that even tried giving him a op out of the deal and fixing the issue. As for the cages, Those came from a vision dealer and I showed him the chips on the glass. As for the person I sold a tank too that was way to small so it was put. I spoke with him yesterday and he has no issues. He wanted that tank I let him pick it out. It was a 50 Gallon for a 3 1/2 ft Red tail that's a fine size. I have never claimed to be a know it all and am in fact venturing into all of this. However I have made friends with the wrong people and it has cost me my name, which I haven't even had the chance to establish yet. I have many people that will tell you, mainly the gf i spend to much time with herps and taking care of them. SO yea im a little jumped around here and im sorry, but Im not this horrible person. Any complaints they have they started. I was getting imports from sean that died on a customer, Also only animals to die have been chameleons and from one customer, not my fault if you do not know how to take care of your pet. Dont mean to sound like a ass but its true, all the other chameleons I sold are healthy and happy. So if you want to know the whole story ask, and im sorry for wasting so much of your time, with someone deciding to act like a 3 year old.

Tyosn
Yet another clearly written post.

You guys need to clarify your prose here. It really does seem like you are a bunch of high school kids bickering, and not taking the time to communicate well thought out responses, which puts me off, except that animals are involved.

What does this mean, for example?
Quote:
Long story short I know Dont have a pet store and everything I own is at his house.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #65
Snake-Queen
I was wondering the same thing, Donna.

I read your post Tyson, 3 times and still can't make heads or tails of it. Can you please elaborate?

Old 09-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #66
KORBIN5895
Be nice Donna!

This:

"Long story short I know Dont have a pet store
and everything I own is at his house."

translates into this.
" I no longer own an actual store and everything is stored in Michael's house."

@Tyson
Honestly we couldn't really understand what the op was saying. He was basically just peeing in the wind. Now is your opportunity to take some time and write us an easily understood synopsis of what went down and why. Doing this will really help you establish yourself in this community. Above all be honest because we really are a fair group of people here.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #67
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Be nice Donna!

This:

"Long story short I know Dont have a pet store
and everything I own is at his house."

translates into this.
" I no longer own an actual store and everything is stored in Michael's house."
You're good! I honestly could not decode that statement. There are others. Hence, we need some clarification from both the op and the accused.

My fatigue induced crankiness aside, Kevin is right :
Quote:
Now is your opportunity to take some time and write us an easily understood synopsis of what went down and why. Doing this will really help you establish yourself in this community. Above all be honest because we really are a fair group of people here.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:10 AM   #68
laterob
Michael Voorhies...to help run it? Ruh-Roh.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #69
Tyson Jaymes
Taylor and I met in a pet store in Midland, Texas. We became friends and decided to open a company. We got to the point of being setup and actually able to open a store. We had everything in place, State Game Warden came through our store and so did the city animal control. Everything was in place and people were saying we looked great.

We were getting close to open and wanted to get a few extra things in store so we decided to sell a couple of our adult Retics. I had posted on craigslist trying to sell my lavender albino 14ft female. Micheal Voorhies contacted myself and business partner and decided to come into the store and check out the snakes. Well we ended up talking and he told us, he could help us get a big name, that he was the top fourth breeder in the nation and did work with Tom Crutchfield and was friends with Bob Clark. We decided to let him in and try it out. He made us some good money and quick. Then he started talking about getting rid of Taylor and my primates and working towards getting crocs and different reptiles. He introduced us to Underground Reptiles. ( BTW Who have done nothing but send us great animals. ) Anyways so he sold a lot of stuff to customers, and made us some good money. Anyways he ended up getting two crocs with company money and a bunch of other reptiles.

Well we had started using Sean for rodents and bought him out of 2 ball pythons and a bunch of chameleons. The ball pythons died the next day and the chameleons lived till they were sold. Sean wanted to do a few trades and we traded a burm for I Dont even remember what, and the Snake was in great health and was stated multiple times how he was a great animal. Taylor my business partner traded a Gaboon with him and I traded him a 3ft vision. The glass was chipped and I told him that I could get him a different set, he explained he didnt need it. Somewhere in all of this, Mike and Sean got together and started making friends.. About a week before we were to open Mike came to me and told me my name was ruined, and said sean said a lot of things about me and I sold a bunch of crooked animals, which I didnt understand cause he was the one that talked to customers and controlled sales and animal orders. Well Sean started going on and on through facebook about how I was scaming people. Mike kept saying just to empty the store and go underground and he would use his good name so I agreed. Well about 2 days after we emptied the store, I was told my name was to much shit to be partners with Taylor and I anymore. He refused to give me back my enclosures and said they he bought the crocs with my money yes but off his card so there was no proof that it was my money. So all in all 43,000 put into a store that started with Ringtailed Lemurs, caimans, lizards, snakes and more, all put together with Vision cages, and now I have two small racks a redtail and pair of Het Pied Balls. Soon after this mike said he felt bad and had a blood I could have so I could sell it and make some money, I was given a Blood with mites and a really bad RI which did not make it.

So my only conclusion is I was setup. Now I understand if people wont do business with me, But im trying to get things right. All my snakes are on a strict F/T eating schedule, racked with individual belly heat, fogger for the GTP, everyone is on paper towels changed out every other day needed or not, and water is changed out every day, and not city water bottled water, Dasani to be exact. I try to take care of my animals and study every day, and hopefully come June Ill have some pieds.

As to my name I cant control what people are going to say to me, about me, but I do know plenty of people that will vouch mainly the gf cause i am always working with my herps. Anyways sorry for all the confusion. I am not sure what Seans deal with me is, but I know where all this is coming from.

Once again sorry...

Old 09-09-2012, 12:33 AM   #70
rosebud945
Tyson, this post is much clearer, and is in fact the clearest picture of this mess that we have gotten so far.

Quote:
I am not sure what Seans deal with me is, but I know where all this is coming from.
Can you explain what you mean here? I think you mean that Sean and Mike have some sort of agenda in slamming you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!