Inquiry--Texas Exotics? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
renland
Question Inquiry--Texas Exotics?

Has anyone ever done any business with Texas Exotics out of Porter,TX? I tried doing a search for them here, but found pretty much nothing. I am interested in a ball python from them, and wondered if anyone has had any experience with them, good or bad. Thanks!

~Lauren DiBona

Old 10-24-2006, 08:13 PM   #2
lanceheads
Lauren,
Who is the contact person?

Randal Berry

Old 10-24-2006, 08:22 PM   #3
scotty77327
i know them i used to buy snakes and feeders from them when they had thier retail store i live about 15 minutes from them craig is a great guy . if you need their contact info let me know .
scott spellman

Old 10-24-2006, 08:42 PM   #4
lanceheads
If it's Craig Howard, he's a great guy to do buisness with.
He will be vending at our show this weekend in Arlington.

Randal Berry
www.Texasreptiles.com

Old 10-24-2006, 11:25 PM   #5
boasonly
Craig Porter - Good Guy!

I just bought a female sunglow from Craig about two weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. He answered ALL of my emails within a 2 hour time period and did everything he said he would do, WHEN he said he would do it! I would highly recommend him.

Here's a few pics I took of the little gem he sent me. I am VERY happy with her!

Thanks again Craig!

Joel Jason Gonzalez
PreMeditated Morphs

Old 10-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #6
boasonly
Stupid Me!

Craig HOWARD....Not Craig PORTER! Sorry Craig!

Joel Jason Gonzalez

Old 10-25-2006, 02:41 AM   #7
Reptile Locators
Craig Howard is a great Guy!
I have seen some of his animals at the shows i have attended and they are always nice! I would not think twice about doing business with Craig, I would encourage anyone to do business with him.............Peace Out!

Old 10-25-2006, 02:26 PM   #8
Fantasy Boas
Craig Howard of Texas Exotics is a great guy, easy to deal with and has beautiful snakes. Each and every one is well fed and healthy. I have a couple of boas from hin and in fact just purchased a sunglow from him back in August.
Here is a pick of her I shot a couple weeks ago, she is as big as some of the yearlings I have gotten from other breeders and she is only 5 months old.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:11 PM   #9
itsMiSTY
I just bought a male pied ball from Craig Howard at the DFW Lone Star Reptile Expo they always have at The Elks Lodge in Arlington, Texas. I talked with him for quite a while, and looked the snake over thoroughly. Everything seems just fine, however he did mention that his email is still not functional, which seems to be at least a three year issue according to what I've read via searching for him throughout these forums.

Since the last inquiry I can find in regards to him is from, well, the last post in this thread (2006), I wanted to know if there have been any notable problems (or anything else a buyer should know about) with Texas Exotics/Craig Howard in the span of the past three years?

Old 09-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #10
dmaricle
i have done business with craig a few times and he is a great person to deal with i would recomend him to anyone. two of my best ball pythons came from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!