For Sale Easter Baby Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
Gina Gauvin
Arrow Easter Baby Sale!

Nice variety of hatchlings and juveniles available, ranging from 5-7 wks old. 2 seperate, unrelated batches.
5 wk old RedDesertFlame's, $40.-$65. each. These mostly turn deep red with purple and orange highlights. The 10mo old pair of adult beardies in the basket are from the same parents and are not for sale, but to show you the color quality these lines are producing. The male is just starting to shed.
Also available;
7 wk old SandfirePastelRedGold's, $40.-$60. each. The pictures just don't do these guys justice as they cool off quickly! When warm they all show beautiful yellow and red highlight's!
Quantity Discounts!
10/ $300.
6/ $200.
3/$115.
From a mix of both bloodlines.
All are healthy, chubby and whole with no nips. Shipping available, overnight UPS. Guaranteed to arrive safely and healthy!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
Gina Gauvin
Lightbulb

Sorry, I did include pics in this ad but they disappeared. Silly site! Here they are! (Hopefully)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-07-2009, 03:14 AM   #3
CoexistExotics
Hey, I am interested in the two circled individuals.

Please email me at schulo@gmail.com with a price for them. I don't have much right now, but I will scrape up as much as I can!

Old 04-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
Zack319
Hey, I'd be interested in picking up 6.

Sending you a pm.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Gina Gauvin
pm'd both Jacqui & Zack!

Thanks! And still have a nice variety available!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
destiny061903
can you email me some indiv. pic of the desert reds?? destiny061903@yahoo.com

Old 04-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
Gina Gauvin
Lightbulb

I don't have individual pics at this time but for now here are pics of their Dad's ; Indy & Daytona

The 2 sandfire pastel hatchlings that were circled are sold and delivered. Thank you Jacque!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
destiny061903
are you willing to ship over nite usps??

Old 04-09-2009, 09:12 AM   #9
Gina Gauvin
Warning! You might want to reconsider..

Hi Destiny,
I'm sorry, I can't ship u.s.p.s. The reason being they have banned live shipments in my area since 9/11. And I do hate that as I used to use them all the time.
At one time about 7yrs back I heard they were allowing live again and I shipped 3 juvenile beardies, OvernightExpress thru them, and at the last minute someone said no, and they sent them ground mail. In other words they put them on a truck and it took them 5 days to get there.
At that time I had lost hope they'd arrive alive as temps had soared about 90ish and I dreaded her getting them. But she did get them and they were alive. I gave her instructions on rehydrating them and luckily they were fine!
After that experience I've stuck with UPS because it's guaranteed and legal. You don't want to take chances. They have hefty fines if they decide to open it.
Sorry for the long story but I don't want to see that happen to anyone else. If your problem with the other shipping companies is that they leave them on the doorstep, grab a coffee and newspaper and sit at the window. When he get's there, if you see him drop it outside and try and walk away, roll up the newspaper and go out there and wallop him! Or at least give him hell! It might make him think twice about leaving the next box unattended.
I guarantee them to arrive safely and healthy. If they're lost I'd replace it, but you would have to be responsible for being there at the time of delivery. All boxes are insulated and include a 40hr heatpack. I would not ship if I thought it wasn't safe!
Thanks for inquiring!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
destiny061903
for your self you may want to look in to it again because i alway get them and the box say live reptile on the box lol.i'm not being a pain in the @$$.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread